BY CELEBRATION

• Where can i go and but these at a reasonable price. 1 Answers
  • Which type is your favorite?4 Answers
Eva O.
Kingsville, TX
These butter cookies are heavenly! They are a family favorite - simple but delicious.
Josie R.
Aside from them not being my grandmothers, they're the next best thing! They're goodz
Kristine s.
These are so good. I have eaten these for many years and such a great childhood memory. I give them to my kids now and one day my future grandbabies
Elle T.
Love these. They taste so good just like chocolate. I think these are more worth it than buying a chocolate bar. Easy to pack in a zip lock bag for on the go snacking too!
Catrina E.
These are my favourite cookies on the market, reasonably priced and fantastic product! Great for making s'mores without having to buy chocolate also! And even great on their own. I would highly recommend these to any cookie or chocolate lover!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
My favorite kind out of all the boxes is this one. the round edge gives u the cookie taste u want and the rest...well MmmMm chocolate and cookie. I eat it in a quite odd way, I bit off the cookie part all around the chocolate first and then start scraping the chocolate off with my teeth..lol and and then eventually just eat the whole thing.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
These are really great! The chocolate and the cookie are perfect for each other but sometimes i break them apart and eat them separately and they are still super good! I recommend buying more than one box at a time as my family can sit and eat a box in one sitting haha:)
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I love these. anytime I see them on dale I grav as much as I can without embarrassing myself lol. delicious cookie crunch with decadent smooth chocolate. how can you go wrong
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
These cookies are so good, love the flavor, the chocolate is delicious too, would definitely recommend this to everyone
Amy F.
Economy , NS
My whole family loves these! We use them all the time in the summer for making s'mores. So much easier and delicious
Elyssa F.
Dollard des Ormeaux, QC
Which type is your favorite?
Olivia S.
How much do these cookies cost and is it worth buying?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Where can i go and but these at a reasonable price.