Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesCelebration
Butter Cookies Topped with Milk Chocolate - 84oz - 3 Boxes

Celebration Butter Cookies Topped with Milk Chocolate - 8.4oz. - 3 Boxes

by Celebration

How much do these cookies cost and is it worth buying?
Where can i go and but these at a reasonable price.
Which type is your favorite?
Start your review of Celebration Butter Cookies Topped with Milk Chocolate - 8.4oz. - 3 Boxes!
How would you rate this product?
Josie R.
Aside from them not being my grandmothers, they're the next best thing! They're goodz
Kristine S.
Beachwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. I have eaten these for many years and such a great childhood memory. I give them to my kids now and one day my future grandbabies
Eva O.
Kingsville, TX
These butter cookies are heavenly! They are a family favorite - simple but delicious.
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Celebration Butter Cookies Topped with Milk Chocolate - 8.4oz. - 3 Boxes uploaded by Johanna C.
Best, yummiest, s'mores cookie yet...just can't decide between milk chocolate and dark chocolate.... oooooh! Maybe I should just use one of each......
Ka Ming L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This chocolate cookie is just amazing. It tastes so delicious and it's a pretty good value for money (even if it's not on sale). The sweetness and texture is just perfect. I usually eat it as is...just as a snack.
👅angie L.
Celebration Butter Cookies Topped with Milk Chocolate - 8.4oz. - 3 Boxes uploaded by 👅angie L.
These are my favorite chocolate cookies. This chocolate s are really taste good and not too sweet. 45% cacao. Recommended
Catrina E.
These are my favourite cookies on the market, reasonably priced and fantastic product! Great for making s'mores without having to buy chocolate also! And even great on their own. I would highly recommend these to any cookie or chocolate lover!
Odessa M.
Burnaby, B.C
These are by far my favorite cookies out there. Perfect for making s'mores or eating on their own!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These cookies are so good, love the flavor, the chocolate is delicious too, would definitely recommend this to everyone
Amy M.
Londonderry , NS
My whole family loves these! We use them all the time in the summer for making s'mores. So much easier and delicious