Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender

Pastel tones that will make you go viral! The Original Colorwash with patent-pending, advance color depositing technology. This amazing pastel colorwash adds a hint of color while cleansing, leaving your hair refreshed in-between salon visits.

How long does it last?
How long do you have to keep it on platinum hair to see the lavender?
Does this WORK???
Start your review of Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender!
Tampa, FL
I loved using this shampoo to help maintain my color and to help with the fading. It is also great for canceling out the yellow in bleached hair. For a more intense color, use before shampooing for 10 minutes and then shampoo and condition hair as normal.
Hinton, WV
My favorite product as was so skeptical at first but love it now. The only con I have is sometimes you do get that purple tint but it fades into the prettiest blonde. I recommend to all my clients to get that silver blonde color and to help for at home maintenance.
This stuff is literally the bomb. I'm lazy AF to retouch my color and this keeps my purple PURPLE. Not grey like when it fades. It is drying however so definitely follow up with some deep conditioning. If you're lazy and love fashion colors totally get it. The pictures they post online are totally legit.
Wausau, WI
Yes, it works. But it's quite time consuming to apply it evenly because if you just do one small application only that spot will turn purple. I apply it almost like in a dye in chunks. It washes out after like 2-3 washes and then my hair turns silver until it's fully washed out. It also leaves my hair with a weird texture, which I'm assuming is just the color molecules since it goes back to my normal texture once it washes out. It's great for color up keeping.
Great Falls, MT
The Celeb Luxury Viral line is absolutely amazing. I have tried a few Extreme colors and a couple Pastel colors and I can just say that if you love hair fashion colors you will not be disappointed. They smell amazing also. My hair is not only fun and vibrant but it is healthy and undamaged by the colorwash. I honestly could not recommend this product more. It is my #1 beauty product of 2017!!!! ☆☆☆ Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
West Fargo, ND
Love this shampoo but you want to make sure your hair is close or at a level 9, or you could be disappointed in the turn out, because of course it is pastel. It is expensive but for a color that lasts weeks and multiple uses it is worth it. A direct dye treatment will get it right out of your hair just a little more toned then before too!
Covington , WA
If you have purple/lilac hair, this is your shampoo. Keeps the color looking amazing in between your visits to the salon. It's SLS-free, paraben-free, ammonia-free, peroxide-free, and PPD-free. I love this shampoo! Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
N Charleston, SC
I use this stuff regularly! I love it! I have my hair ends dyed blonde so when I want a little color I just wash my hair with this. It’s pretty affordable, last a long time and smells good!
Barberton, OH
This keeps my various purple hue lowlights vibrant & fresh looking for WEEKS between colors. I use twice a week & let it soak into my hair for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
Bossier City, LA
I wanted to love this shampoo but it didn't even turn my hair purple. It turned it blue and silver. The upkeep was a pain for a color I didn't even want.