Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by Erica K.Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by M'leigh A.Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by Diana S.

BY CELEB LUXURY

Pastel tones that will make you go viral! The Original Colorwash with patent-pending, advance color depositing technology. This amazing pastel colorwash adds a hint of color while cleansing, leaving your hair refreshed in-between salon visits. see more...

Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
The Celeb Luxury Viral line is absolutely amazing. I have tried a few Extreme colors and a couple Pastel colors and I can just say that if you love hair fashion colors you will not be disappointed. They smell amazing also. My hair is not only fun and vibrant but it is healthy and undamaged by the colorwash. I honestly could not recommend this product more. It is my #1 beauty product of 2017!!!! ☆☆☆ Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Lexi H.
West Fargo, ND
Love this shampoo but you want to make sure your hair is close or at a level 9, or you could be disappointed in the turn out, because of course it is pastel. It is expensive but for a color that lasts weeks and multiple uses it is worth it. A direct dye treatment will get it right out of your hair just a little more toned then before too!
Trang N.
If you have purple/lilac hair, this is your shampoo. Keeps the color looking amazing in between your visits to the salon. It's SLS-free, paraben-free, ammonia-free, peroxide-free, and PPD-free. I love this shampoo! Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I wanted to love this shampoo but it didn't even turn my hair purple. It turned it blue and silver. The upkeep was a pain for a color I didn't even want.
Michelle S.
Fife Lake, MI
Love this shampoo! Such an inexpensive way to keep a pastel color. I apply it to the ends only for a natural, blended look :)
Erica K.
Edmonton, AB
This conditioner is amazing for adding a subtle lavender shade to prelightened hair. It is however, VERY expensive. Keep in mind that the colour from the conditioner is temporary, so if you want consistent colour, you will need to use it every wash. Besides that, I really love this product!
Jessica F.
Moncton, NB
This is a great shampoo for maintaining your colour between visits to your stylist, or even for adding a really pretty pastel shade to bleached hair. It fades nicely and gradually when used alone on bleached hair. It does have a few cons, mainly that it is quite drying as well as a bit on the expensive side. I would recommend pairing it with a hydrating conditioner.
Kerry C.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
This shampoo is freaking amazing. I had my hair colored and used this shampoo to keep the color up. My hair felt amazing after using it and it actually deposits color and redeposits color so if you want a deeper color u just have to shampoo your hair a few more times. Money saver!!
Daylyn T.
Love this! Kept my Smokey Violet nice and vibrant. Smells good and keeps my hair feeling great! Doesn’t stain anything like I thought it might. Great price for the size. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting to upkeep a colour.
Cheryl M.
Without a doubt, this color depositing shampoo does what it says it's going to do! It deposits color in just one application! Great for those hard to keep fashion colors!
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have purple hair.. Im question is does this actually work? I dont want to spend the money if it doesn't work..
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
How long does this last if you were to just use it once?
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
Has anyone used this product and later highlighted or dyed their hair? I’m concerned because I know that products like sun in can cause your hair to fall out when you dye it. Is it safe for me to highlight since I’ve used this?