Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by Erica K.Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by M'leigh A.Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by Diana S.

BY CELEB LUXURY

Pastel tones that will make you go viral! The Original Colorwash with patent-pending, advance color depositing technology. This amazing pastel colorwash adds a hint of color while cleansing, leaving your hair refreshed in-between salon visits. see more...

Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Because Influenster has not uploaded the product in Light Pink, I'm going to review it here since they're from the same brand and line. So, I read plenty of reviews saying this shampoo is drying, and because that's the main thing I learned about I decided to use this for the first time after I do my Vitamin E oil hair treatment. I was trying to retain some of the softness in my hair. My hair faded substantially from the permanent rose gold by Guy Tang, and I just wanted to bring life to it again. I didn't do this on dry hair. After my oil treatment, I hopped into the shower and shampooed thoroughly. It's such a pretty color! At first I was unsure because it wasn't light pink in color. It was more so a magenta with glitter in it, but it smelled citrusy. Then I tied it up, put a shower cap on, and proceeded to shave my very hairy legs after this winter. After I was completely done shaving, I removed everything and washed it out. It felt pretty soft, and decided to use my Sexy Big Hair sulfate free conditioner. I hopped out of the shower and already started to notice on my wet hair that it worked. But it didn't leave my hair soft, but rather my scalp became slightly itchy from the dryness. And after drying it thoroughly, it feels as though it leaves a residue on your hair instead. The color is great though, so I guess for this kind of a situation, you have to make some sacrifices. That being said, I wouldn't use it all the time. Once a month at most to review my color.
Katy B.
Barberton, OH
This keeps my various purple hue lowlights vibrant & fresh looking for WEEKS between colors. I use twice a week & let it soak into my hair for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo! My hair has been a darker blue/purple mix, and I am leaving it alone to go for a more pastel look, and this shampoo adds just enough pigment to keep me from looking dingy. I have also used it to tone blonde highlights to add a little bit of subtle lavender to them. If you have fun coloured hair, or want fun hair (and you're blonde) this whole line is amazing.
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is SO CLOSE to being perfect. I️ have pretty light blonde hair and my stylist recommended this to me to “test” a grey I️ wanted. It’s works! ...within a few washes I️ had grey/silver toned hair. However, it is SUPER drying. I️ have been doing conditioning treatments in-between. But overall, added the right color. Celeb Luxury Viral Extreme Colorwash Silver
Holley S.
This shampoo is great for all hair types. It's easy to apply and you don't need to use a lot. It has done a really good job of keeping my color in. I've been using it for about a month and my hair is the same purple that I dyed it! You can also use it with any other hair products.
Mady C.
Tampa, FL
I loved using this shampoo to help maintain my color and to help with the fading. It is also great for canceling out the yellow in bleached hair. For a more intense color, use before shampooing for 10 minutes and then shampoo and condition hair as normal.
Chassity S.
Hinton, WV
My favorite product as was so skeptical at first but love it now. The only con I have is sometimes you do get that purple tint but it fades into the prettiest blonde. I recommend to all my clients to get that silver blonde color and to help for at home maintenance.
Aije T.
This stuff is literally the bomb. I'm lazy AF to retouch my color and this keeps my purple PURPLE. Not grey like when it fades. It is drying however so definitely follow up with some deep conditioning. If you're lazy and love fashion colors totally get it. The pictures they post online are totally legit.
Ashley S.
Gibsonville, NC
I use this stuff regularly! I love it! I have my hair ends dyed blonde so when I want a little color I just wash my hair with this. It’s pretty affordable, last a long time and smells good!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes, it works. But it's quite time consuming to apply it evenly because if you just do one small application only that spot will turn purple. I apply it almost like in a dye in chunks. It washes out after like 2-3 washes and then my hair turns silver until it's fully washed out. It also leaves my hair with a weird texture, which I'm assuming is just the color molecules since it goes back to my normal texture once it washes out. It's great for color up keeping.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have purple hair.. Im question is does this actually work? I dont want to spend the money if it doesn't work..
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
How long does this last if you were to just use it once?
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
Has anyone used this product and later highlighted or dyed their hair? I’m concerned because I know that products like sun in can cause your hair to fall out when you dye it. Is it safe for me to highlight since I’ve used this?