Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by Diana S.Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender uploaded by Michelle S.

BY CELEB LUXURY

Pastel tones that will make you go viral! The Original Colorwash with patent-pending, advance color depositing technology. This amazing pastel colorwash adds a hint of color while cleansing, leaving your hair refreshed in-between salon visits. see more...

• I have purple hair.. Im question is does this actually work? I dont...2 Answers
  • How long does this last if you were to just use it once?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Because Influenster has not uploaded the product in Light Pink, I'm going to review it here since they're from the same brand and line. So, I read plenty of reviews saying this shampoo is drying, and because that's the main thing I learned about I decided to use this for the first time after I do my Vitamin E oil hair treatment. I was trying to retain some of the softness in my hair. My hair faded substantially from the permanent rose gold by Guy Tang, and I just wanted to bring life to it again. I didn't do this on dry hair. After my oil treatment, I hopped into the shower and shampooed thoroughly. It's such a pretty color! At first I was unsure because it wasn't light pink in color. It was more so a magenta with glitter in it, but it smelled citrusy. Then I tied it up, put a shower cap on, and proceeded to shave my very hairy legs after this winter. After I was completely done shaving, I removed everything and washed it out. It felt pretty soft, and decided to use my Sexy Big Hair sulfate free conditioner. I hopped out of the shower and already started to notice on my wet hair that it worked. But it didn't leave my hair soft, but rather my scalp became slightly itchy from the dryness. And after drying it thoroughly, it feels as though it leaves a residue on your hair instead. The color is great though, so I guess for this kind of a situation, you have to make some sacrifices. That being said, I wouldn't use it all the time. Once a month at most to review my color.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Yes, it works. But it's quite time consuming to apply it evenly because if you just do one small application only that spot will turn purple. I apply it almost like in a dye in chunks. It washes out after like 2-3 washes and then my hair turns silver until it's fully washed out. It also leaves my hair with a weird texture, which I'm assuming is just the color molecules since it goes back to my normal texture once it washes out. It's great for color up keeping.
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
The Celeb Luxury Viral line is absolutely amazing. I have tried a few Extreme colors and a couple Pastel colors and I can just say that if you love hair fashion colors you will not be disappointed. They smell amazing also. My hair is not only fun and vibrant but it is healthy and undamaged by the colorwash. I honestly could not recommend this product more. It is my #1 beauty product of 2017!!!! ☆☆☆ Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Holley S.
Holley S.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
This shampoo is great for all hair types. It's easy to apply and you don't need to use a lot. It has done a really good job of keeping my color in. I've been using it for about a month and my hair is the same purple that I dyed it! You can also use it with any other hair products.
Trang N.
Trang N.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
If you have purple/lilac hair, this is your shampoo. Keeps the color looking amazing in between your visits to the salon. It's SLS-free, paraben-free, ammonia-free, peroxide-free, and PPD-free. I love this shampoo! Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Aije T.
Aije T.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
This stuff is literally the bomb. I'm lazy AF to retouch my color and this keeps my purple PURPLE. Not grey like when it fades. It is drying however so definitely follow up with some deep conditioning. If you're lazy and love fashion colors totally get it. The pictures they post online are totally legit.
Mady C.
Mady C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
I loved using this shampoo to help maintain my color and to help with the fading. It is also great for canceling out the yellow in bleached hair. For a more intense color, use before shampooing for 10 minutes and then shampoo and condition hair as normal.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Fife Lake, MI
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Love this shampoo! Such an inexpensive way to keep a pastel color. I apply it to the ends only for a natural, blended look :)
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
Love this shampoo but you want to make sure your hair is close or at a level 9, or you could be disappointed in the turn out, because of course it is pastel. It is expensive but for a color that lasts weeks and multiple uses it is worth it. A direct dye treatment will get it right out of your hair just a little more toned then before too!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Celeb Luxury Viral Pastel Colorwash Lavender
I love this shampoo! My hair has been a darker blue/purple mix, and I am leaving it alone to go for a more pastel look, and this shampoo adds just enough pigment to keep me from looking dingy. I have also used it to tone blonde highlights to add a little bit of subtle lavender to them. If you have fun coloured hair, or want fun hair (and you're blonde) this whole line is amazing.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have purple hair.. Im question is does this actually work? I dont want to spend the money if it doesn't work..
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
How long does this last if you were to just use it once?