BY CELEB LUXURY

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

• Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally ...6 Answers
  • I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I wa...3 Answers
  • I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremel...6 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Sarah D.
Sacramento, CA
My hair was dyed purple and it started turning pink. When I started using it my hair was turning white and after one use it turned it back to purple! I love it
Brittanie M.
Hands down best shampoo in color I’ve used. I’m constantly changing my mind on my hair color and this brand is perfect for it! It always washes out completely.
Kateland F.
Cohasset, MN
This shampoo smells nice, and keeps my hair silver. Dose seem to make hair a little dry though, so I only use it twice a week, and use a hair mask.
Karlee M.
Burleson, TX
Transfers color better than I could have imagined!! However does tend to make your hair feel dry afterwards
Rachel W.
Oshawa, ON
Used this for the first time today. It took me from mousey blonde hair and gave me the granny hair Ive wanted for a long time. This is perfect - all the colour and none of the committment.
Lora L.
Windsor, ON
Suggested by my. Hairdresser after recently dying my. Hair a vivid purple, although product is quite expensive i have to highly. Recommend, way cheaper than multiple dyings.... Great to use 1x week to keep colour bright... Will fade down as u wash with regular shampoo.
Angela P.
Mount pearl, NL
I use this in my white blonde once every 2 weeks to bring back the silver white tones and I get compliments every single time. Works as a conditioner as well love it!
Diana M.
Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally wanna know more a out how it works and if is really gonna be amazing
Richelle J.
I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremely dry. What's your opinion on this? I've been drying to try the citrine. Unfortunately we do not have celeb luxury in Canada yet
Julie D.
searsport, me
I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I was wondering if I get this in pastel lavender if it will keep my from fading in between salon visits.
Kay V.
I have a brown to blonde ombré but I’m growing bored of it so I want to try this out. How long does this last until it washes out?
I had my hair done gray a week ago and after my first time shampooing with the viral shampoo, my hair was kind of blue. Did I leave it in too long or is it just because my hair picks up blue tones easier? I really don’t like the blue and I want to know if I should use this product differently or if I should move to a whole new one.