BY CELEB LUXURY

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

• Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally ...6 Answers
  • I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I wa...3 Answers
  • I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremel...6 Answers
Brittany D.
N Versailles, PA
This product leaves a nice deposit of color in my hair. It works especially well on the pale blonde tones I already had. The more I use it, the more intense the color gets. I would say it takes about 4 washes without the shampoo for it to fade out. It makes my blonde ends almost a platinum/silver color and I love it ! Also smells pretty good :) picture attached is after one use on my ends only .
Nikki H.
This product does an overall good job at keeping my hair ashy in tone. My hair pulls warm/gold super easy so going grey is almost impossible. Without this product I would have no hope!! My only call out is it will really dry out your hair so buy a really good conditioner!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Only thing I don't like about this is that you have to purchase it through a salon. For me, it was very effective. I use it once every week or two and it acts like a toner to keep my hair silver. It knocks out any yellowing or brassiness, and just generally helps to keep things nice and fresh looking with my hair. It can be drying though, so make sure you use a hydrating hair mask afterwards.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
I have not used the silver but I have the light pink and I am OBSESSED. I have light blonde hair to begin with and found that the color showed up first wash and made a beautiful rose gold product. It is perfect for wanting to do something different and isn't too "OUT THERE". For more bang I would go with the hot pink for sure.
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
I can't tell you enough how much I love this shampoo! I have wanted to go silver/gray for awhile and never had the balls to do it. I heard about this shampoo and knew I had to try it! I was blonde to start off which helped so much. It added gray within the first wash!!!! The more you use the better it gets. I am completely obsessed!!!
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
Love love love the Viral collection. Have you tried the pastels? I've only tried extreme teal, fell in love with it, and now I'm hooked. Definitely getting all the colors except red and yellow!
Mariajose T.
Shelbyville , TN
I just turn my hair to gray and I have been trying to keep it as long as possible and I FINALLY. Found the product that helps me! I love it smells amazing and it does its job. I would totally recommend it!!
Savannah H.
Portland, OR
I haven't used silver yet but it is going to be my next one to purchase! I've gotten blue, purple, and lavender. I got the blue and purple for clients to keep their color fresh and it really works! It has definitely saved them money in the long run too!
Things you should know before buying this product: 1. It can be drying! So make sure you are keeping your hair healthy and moisturized!
2. If you don't already have colored hair that you are needing kept fresh, then you have to have pale yellow - white blonde hair. It will not show much if you don't. If you have lighter pieces in your hair or are wanting a tint it may show but not much at all.
3. It takes about 2 - 3 weeks to fade out of the hair.
4. It's pretty amazing stuff! I would definitely recommend it! <3
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This smells absolutely phenomenal. However, I haven't seen much progress on the color of my hair. When my hair was still wet it appeared like the color took on some strands. Once it was dry, though, I didn't notice any difference. I've done 3 washes consecutively and no change was made. Hopefully, I'll notice more of a difference in my now dyed silver hair and maybe a prolonged life.
Jesse M.
West Valley City, UT
This works great! I just purchased it two days ago. I tried something a little different. I lathered it on my hair while it was dry & let it sit for about 15 mins & rinsed it out with cold water. I love this stuff. Its a great price, especially for what it does. I definitely recommend this shampoo. It will save you money in the long run from going to the salon.
Diana M.
Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally wanna know more a out how it works and if is really gonna be amazing
Richelle J.
I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremely dry. What's your opinion on this? I've been drying to try the citrine. Unfortunately we do not have celeb luxury in Canada yet
Julie D.
searsport, me
I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I was wondering if I get this in pastel lavender if it will keep my from fading in between salon visits.
Kay V.
I have a brown to blonde ombré but I’m growing bored of it so I want to try this out. How long does this last until it washes out?
I had my hair done gray a week ago and after my first time shampooing with the viral shampoo, my hair was kind of blue. Did I leave it in too long or is it just because my hair picks up blue tones easier? I really don’t like the blue and I want to know if I should use this product differently or if I should move to a whole new one.