BY CELEB LUXURY

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

• Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally wanna kn...6 Answers
  • I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I was wonder...3 Answers
  • I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremely dry. W...6 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I can't tell you enough how much I love this shampoo! I have wanted to go silver/gray for awhile and never had the balls to do it. I heard about this shampoo and knew I had to try it! I was blonde to start off which helped so much. It added gray within the first wash!!!! The more you use the better it gets. I am completely obsessed!!!
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
Love love love the Viral collection. Have you tried the pastels? I've only tried extreme teal, fell in love with it, and now I'm hooked. Definitely getting all the colors except red and yellow!
Marijose T.
Shelbyville , TN
I just turn my hair to gray and I have been trying to keep it as long as possible and I FINALLY. Found the product that helps me! I love it smells amazing and it does its job. I would totally recommend it!!
Savannah H.
Portland, OR
I haven't used silver yet but it is going to be my next one to purchase! I've gotten blue, purple, and lavender. I got the blue and purple for clients to keep their color fresh and it really works! It has definitely saved them money in the long run too!
Things you should know before buying this product: 1. It can be drying! So make sure you are keeping your hair healthy and moisturized!
2. If you don't already have colored hair that you are needing kept fresh, then you have to have pale yellow - white blonde hair. It will not show much if you don't. If you have lighter pieces in your hair or are wanting a tint it may show but not much at all.
3. It takes about 2 - 3 weeks to fade out of the hair.
4. It's pretty amazing stuff! I would definitely recommend it! <3
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This smells absolutely phenomenal. However, I haven't seen much progress on the color of my hair. When my hair was still wet it appeared like the color took on some strands. Once it was dry, though, I didn't notice any difference. I've done 3 washes consecutively and no change was made. Hopefully, I'll notice more of a difference in my now dyed silver hair and maybe a prolonged life.
Jesse M.
W Valley City, UT
This works great! I just purchased it two days ago. I tried something a little different. I lathered it on my hair while it was dry & let it sit for about 15 mins & rinsed it out with cold water. I love this stuff. Its a great price, especially for what it does. I definitely recommend this shampoo. It will save you money in the long run from going to the salon.
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
Was super excited to use this after it was gifted to me but it dried my hair out so so bad. I can hear my hair rubbing together it's so dry. I'll just go back to Overtone.
Sarah D.
Sacramento, CA
My hair was dyed purple and it started turning pink. When I started using it my hair was turning white and after one use it turned it back to purple! I love it
Kateland F.
Cohasset, MN
This shampoo smells nice, and keeps my hair silver. Dose seem to make hair a little dry though, so I only use it twice a week, and use a hair mask.
Karlee M.
Burleson , TX
Transfers color better than I could have imagined!! However does tend to make your hair feel dry afterwards
Richelle J.
I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremely dry. What's your opinion on this? I've been drying to try the citrine. Unfortunately we do not have celeb luxury in Canada yet
Diana M.
Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally wanna know more a out how it works and if is really gonna be amazing
Julie D.
I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I was wondering if I get this in pastel lavender if it will keep my from fading in between salon visits.
Leslie A.
Palmdale, CA
I have a brown to blonde ombré but I’m growing bored of it so I want to try this out. How long does this last until it washes out?
I had my hair done gray a week ago and after my first time shampooing with the viral shampoo, my hair was kind of blue. Did I leave it in too long or is it just because my hair picks up blue tones easier? I really don’t like the blue and I want to know if I should use this product differently or if I should move to a whole new one.