BY CELEB LUXURY

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

• Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally wanna kn...6 Answers
  • I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I was wonder...3 Answers
  • I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremely dry. W...6 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Rachelephant o.
lakeland, fl
Viral in pastel pink kept my color fresh for roughly two months with once a week use until I chose to change my hair color. My only issue with it was that it left my hair a bit oily, but if you aren’t a lazy girl like me, you can most likely combat that with the right product. The photo is about 6-7 weeks in. Follow me @rachelephantsonparade on Instagram
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
It does work if your hair is already grey or pre lightened but over time the formula has gotten chunky. I don’t like to use it near my scalp because it makes it oily and I have to use another shampoo to remove the build up. I recommend this more for the midshaft or ends.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wanted to really love this, but it's not my favorite. My hair is platinum blonde and I wanted to use this two different ways: First, I wanted to mix it with my normal shampoo just to keep some brassiness at bay. Secondly, I wanted to be able to have the option of having more silver hair at times. It works fine for both, but it dries my hair out too much. No matter what conditioner I used afterwards, my hair felt straw-like and was unmanageable. I'll stick with Overtone daily conditioner to deposit color into my hair.
Jade M.
hooper
The best color ever. I’ve used over and over and have no complaints. Leaves a good even color and doesn’t leave my hair fried like it would if it was a real bleach from my hair stylist. I recommend to anyone who wants beautiful color!!
Shannon H.
I really wanted to love this, but I just don't.

I have my natural med/light brown hair ombré to a platinum blonde, and I use this to keep up the silver sheen and get rid of brassiness. Unfortunately, it completely dries my hair out and I've had to add Olaplex Salon into Kit for Professional Use treatments during my trims to make up for it. I'm talking about completely frying my hair, especially the little baby hairs at the nape of my neck.

I apply it to wet hair and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes while I shave my arms/legs, and while it does make my hair more silvery, it isn't the drastic silver that it shows in the photos. The first time I used it I applied it twice and let sit for at least 5 minutes each time, and even then it didn't make that big of a difference.

For $35 at my salon, I won't be purchasing another bottle and instead will try out other brands, such as oVertone.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
When my hair was that silvery blonde I would use this to refresh the "grey" every couple washes, though it deposits color well and allows me to go a little longer in between appointments... I did notice it would dry out my hair like crazy and I would've needed to use a super rich conditioner along with tons of leave ins and serums to compensate for the dryness. I now have a rose gold hue to my hair and have been using the Light Pastel Pink color wash from them and again it would amazinggggg, I do feel like the pink doesn't dry my hair out as bad though...
Brittany D.
N Versailles, PA
This product leaves a nice deposit of color in my hair. It works especially well on the pale blonde tones I already had. The more I use it, the more intense the color gets. I would say it takes about 4 washes without the shampoo for it to fade out. It makes my blonde ends almost a platinum/silver color and I love it ! Also smells pretty good :) picture attached is after one use on my ends only .
Deborah H.
Seatac, WA
My hair color keeps fading out so I need something to keep it tone, than I heard about celeb viral colorwash. The product smells amazing, but it shows a little bit of the color. I used it once a week to let the color show a bit more. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to go to the salon every time to get your hair tone.
Nikki H.
This product does an overall good job at keeping my hair ashy in tone. My hair pulls warm/gold super easy so going grey is almost impossible. Without this product I would have no hope!! My only call out is it will really dry out your hair so buy a really good conditioner!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Only thing I don't like about this is that you have to purchase it through a salon. For me, it was very effective. I use it once every week or two and it acts like a toner to keep my hair silver. It knocks out any yellowing or brassiness, and just generally helps to keep things nice and fresh looking with my hair. It can be drying though, so make sure you use a hydrating hair mask afterwards.
Richelle J.
I've heard this shampoo makes some people's hair extremely dry. What's your opinion on this? I've been drying to try the citrine. Unfortunately we do not have celeb luxury in Canada yet
Diana M.
Is this really works? Im buying paste pink, and inreally wanna know more a out how it works and if is really gonna be amazing
Julie D.
searsport, me
I am going to get my hair dyed lavender tomorrow and I was wondering if I get this in pastel lavender if it will keep my from fading in between salon visits.
Kay V.
Palmdale, CA
I have a brown to blonde ombré but I’m growing bored of it so I want to try this out. How long does this last until it washes out?
I had my hair done gray a week ago and after my first time shampooing with the viral shampoo, my hair was kind of blue. Did I leave it in too long or is it just because my hair picks up blue tones easier? I really don’t like the blue and I want to know if I should use this product differently or if I should move to a whole new one.