BY CELEB LUXURY

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Elena G.
Waukesha, WI
I dye my hair red as you know red is so hard to maintain then I found this and I use it one a week and it really give me the color back and at a great price .
Christina D.
Milwaukee, WI
It's really difficult to maintain vibrant red hair, but this absolutely does the trick! I use this between salon visits when my color needs a little boost. I highly recommend using this in the shower, otherwise it will stain your hands and shower if not washed off immediately.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
This Viral Color Shampoo never disappoints! My red hair wasn't the right shade after my stylist put an orange base in it. So after a few regular shampoos I was NOT happy. I found this shampoo and voila, my hair was back to it amazing mermaid red. I definitely will give all these colors a try as now my hair is a faded purple.. The possibilities are endless with this shampoo as you can leave in for a very long time or rinse out really quick.. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
My hair stylist gave me her bottle to try for my newly colored red hair and I absolutely love it! The shampoo is super effective, all you do it pick one day of the week to use it to maintain your color longer and use it as your shampoo and then follow up with your conditioner! The color of the shampoo itself is red pigmented so it can keep your hair color a longer stay.
Ariel C.
Been using this for a couple of weeks - right after a fresh dye job. Keeps my red pretty vibrant. I condition with a color sealant right after and use Arian oil, so dryness has not been an issue.
Calyn T.
Nevada
Perfect treatment to help my color last longer. I use this once a week to enhance the color, then wash with another color safe shampoo for reds. This has definitely helped my color last longer. Being a red-head is hard work, but worth it!
Ceci C.
Chula Vista, CA
I have really bright red hair and I use this every time I wash my hair and I loooove it! My hair feel clean and keeps it color, it is on the mid pricey side $15 or 8 oz but a little goes along way so you don't need very much product per use.
Stephanie W.
Viral keeps my color fresh between visits to the salon. Grab the conditioner also and you'll be even happier!
Amanda M.
Litchfield Park
I bought this two weeks and ago an have used it a handful of times since I got it. It's great of keeping color! It has color in the shampoo to keep your hair as colorful as possible between visits. My hair still looks as amazing as it did when I stepped out of the salon! However, my hair feels much dryer than it ever has. I've never had an issue with dry hair and I condition thoroughly. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and only recognized the dryness after using this. For a ~$35 price point, I'd like it to keep some moisture in my hair.
Ana F.
I give it 5 stars because it actually keep your color vibrant and looking as if you just got it done. So far I'm loving it, I apply it as regular shampoo leave it on for a minute or two, then condition and rinse. Loving it!
Kelsey G.
Regina
I see many of you ladies have had amazing experiences with this shampoo. I however did not notice even a little bit of a difference when I tried it. Does it take a couple washes to improve my red? Do I need to leave it in longer?