Celeb Luxury Viral Extreme Colorwash Purple

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Brianna H.
I use this on my own hair and in the salon for my clients who receive fashion colors!! I absolutely love the longevity it gives vibrant colors that usually fade too fast! I recommend this to all of my clients who have vibrant fashion colors on their hair!
Danielle D.
This is AWESOME! If you are a person who loves vibrant colors in your hair but can’t get to the salon frequently for touch ups— THIS IS FOR YOU! Just use as you would regular shampoo and the more often you use it, the brighter your color stays! It was recommended to me by my stylist & i fell in love! I have attached a picture so you can see how it appears in my dark hair (after bleach of course)
Kelli Z.
East Peoria, IL
I recommend this to all my friends and family that want fun hair color to last. It is my life saver for my Rainbow/Galaxy hair. I get compliments daily! This shampoo smells like fresh, sugared grapefruit and keeps my hair VIBRANT!
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
Best thing i ever came across ! I always wanted purple hair and the first time i did it it washed out so fast so when i went to salon second time i found this while researching after and it has kept my color vibrant. And it really works ! It does not look like my hair faded and everyone gives me compliments and asked if i redid my hair ✔😁
Diana J.
Woodbridge , VA
Perfect with anyone with fashion colors! Refreshes your color & leaves your hair feeling nice & soft! Super easy to apply & I definitely recommend! Smells nice too!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This color shampoo keeps my bright purple/red hair very vibrant between the times I color it. If you want it to be bright then you need to prelighten. I prelightened to a level 6VR with Joico Magenta and Amethyst purple on the ends. The only down side of this shampoo is that it can be extremely drying and I'm not sure why. It does say to use conditioner before but even then my hair is left feeling dried out. It's fine the next time I wash and condition it. The instructions don't tell you but for more color the first time you shampoo leave it on for 5-10 mins. Otherwise it doesn't deposit as well as one would hope for.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this shampoo! My color is a violet red and I was experiencing a lot of fading in between touch ups. My stylist recommended the purple shampoo and I will never be without it. This shampoo has increased my touch up time from 8 weeks to 11 weeks, my stylist was shocked at how vibrant my hair still was. I do recommended that you let the shampoo sit for a good 5 mins in order to allow the color to fully deposit. Be careful, this stuff will stain light colored walls/tubs.
Tara K.
Howell, MI
This shampoo kept my purple hair a bright purple inbetween coloring. It also tinted my hair when I didn't go get a recolor job done due to Pregnancy. I absolutely loved this shampoo. You do not need very much either. A little bit goes a long way and I have very long hair. It was slightly pricy but seriously awesome. I highly recommend it to help keep the purple color.
Rachel B.
I use this every few washes in rotation with my red Gem Lites shampoo.  The color results are amazing and I can intensify the color if I use it more often. That being said.... it does stain your hands and shower so beware. I also find I need a good moisturizing conditioner afterwards or my hair feels like straw.
Paisley D.
I actually have been using this as a toner and it works amazing! My hair is a dirty blonde so it doesnt turn my hair purple right away. If I use it consistently every shampoo my hair is more greyish purple and it looks great! This price point is a little higher than average but very worth it!