BY CELEB LUXURY

The Original Colorwash with patent-pending advance Colorposit technology. This amazing bold color add color to your hair wile cleansing to stop fade and wash out! With Colorwash it's Easy to keep your brilliant vibrant color treatment till your next visit with your stylist see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Hands down the best color depositing shampoo I have tried I highly recommend! I was able to stay out of the salon for 2 months by doing touch ups with this purple shampoo every now and then at home. I apply the shampoo to sections of my hair as needed before showering and let it sit like I would a regular hair dye for about 5 minutes then rinse it out. It keeps my purple SUPER vibrant and fresh and is extremely easy to use. I love that this shampoo doesn’t have a nasty smell to it and it doesn’t stain everything like crazy either. I am able to wash it out of my shower and off my hands with no problems at all
Lizbeth O.
Ceres , CA
This is good for keeping the purple, it also doesn’t smell bad so it doesn’t make your hair smell bad. One of the bad things is that the purple strong that it will stick to the bathroom walls but you can just wash it off. Overall I’ll buy this again it’s also only $20 so it’s not that bad Celeb Luxury Viral Extreme Colorwash Purple
Kendra O.
The lighter your hair is the more vibrant the purple will be. I like it in my dark hair, the pieces that are around level 6 or 7 really pick up a nice purple color. I’ve had this for awhile and it lasts a long time. Some parts where the hair is lighter may take longer to wash out over time. It is pricey.
Karen H.
I am so in love with this stuff! I have always been a red head kind of girl but wanted a change so I went purple earlier in the year and started using this stuff. I mixed it with my conditioner or deep conditioning treatment whenever I washed my hair (usually every 3-4 days). I went almost two months before needing my hair done again. This product is really nice and works well for me. I do feel like my hair is a little dry using it but I just add a few products as needed and my hair feels fine. Adding my photo for reference.
Brianna H.
I use this on my own hair and in the salon for my clients who receive fashion colors!! I absolutely love the longevity it gives vibrant colors that usually fade too fast! I recommend this to all of my clients who have vibrant fashion colors on their hair!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love this shampoo! My mom is a hairdresser and everytime i dye my hair, i have to purchase this shampoo. My hair is currently a deep plum and even though this shampoo is bright purple, it keeps my color so nice and fresh! It also helps prevent my hair from fading to a burgundy. I will lather this shampoo in and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. The only con for me personally is the smell.
Diana J.
Woodbridge , VA
Perfect with anyone with fashion colors! Refreshes your color & leaves your hair feeling nice & soft! Super easy to apply & I definitely recommend! Smells nice too!
Dylan C.
utica
Definitely my favorite shampoo to keep my color vibrant!! Deposits color VERY well! Only recommendation is to keep a pair of gloves in the shower! But you know it’s working!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This color shampoo keeps my bright purple/red hair very vibrant between the times I color it. If you want it to be bright then you need to prelighten. I prelightened to a level 6VR with Joico Magenta and Amethyst purple on the ends. The only down side of this shampoo is that it can be extremely drying and I'm not sure why. It does say to use conditioner before but even then my hair is left feeling dried out. It's fine the next time I wash and condition it. The instructions don't tell you but for more color the first time you shampoo leave it on for 5-10 mins. Otherwise it doesn't deposit as well as one would hope for.
Danielle D.
This is AWESOME! If you are a person who loves vibrant colors in your hair but can’t get to the salon frequently for touch ups— THIS IS FOR YOU! Just use as you would regular shampoo and the more often you use it, the brighter your color stays! It was recommended to me by my stylist & i fell in love! I have attached a picture so you can see how it appears in my dark hair (after bleach of course)