Celeb Luxury
Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 825 oz

Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz.

Cleansing Color. Create. Boost and Maintain Vivide Haircolor. Stops fade and extends color. For hair that is highly lightened bleached to palest blonde.

I am considering buying this product, does it leave the hair at a bright pastel pink or a more dusty pink after the first use? Also, how long does it take for this product to completely wash out?
Is this a super drying product?
How long does this last in your hair and how often do you use it? [product:gem-lites-viral-colorwash-pastel-light-pink-825-oz]
Start your review of Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz.!
Vanessa X.
Edmonds, WA
Horrible don't do it!!!! I had this crazy whim that pink would look good noooooo it was horrible the shampoo made my hair feel very heavy.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I bought a small travel size of this product from cosmoprof and it lasted me about 5 washes. It turned it the slightest color of pink and I loved it but it caused my hair to feel so dry and brittle almost like straw. I would use it again but it took about 3 washes back to back to get a slight pink color.
Jacqueline P.
Ashland, OH
Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I love this product! Easy application, no nasty smell or stains. Beautifully pigmentented.
Erin D.
Oak Hill, WV
Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Erin D.
I was beyond surprised at how amazing this product is! I have tried several color washes since being blonde and they’re never even and usually don’t even deposit pigment! This is perfectly even and looks amazing—it looks like I took the time to dye my hair!! I will definitely be buying this again!!
Faith H.
Ivins, UT
This shampoo is a game changer. I bought it on a whim wanting to try something new and was so pleased with the results. It is very pink and you have to apply liberally to get an even look, but it’s such a fun pink color! The pink does wash out faster than I would like and does leave your hair feeling dry, but a good condition or two and it will feel back to normal.
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
If you color your hair any pastel or bright color, you NEED Viral Colorwash Shampoo. Pastel color doesn't have great staying power and this stuff has been a lifesaver for me. I only get my hair colored every 12 weeks or so, I just use this every other time I wash my hair and it deposits enough color to keep up my rosy hue. It comes in a variety of colors too!
Samantha I.
Oakfield, NY
I used this product while I had professionally dyed rose gold hair (looked reddish with pink undertones). While I loved the color of my hair, my stylist assured me that this product would help keep the color in my hair for an extended time... while I do believe it helped a little bit, my hair SIGNIFICANTLY washed out within a week. It was disappointing spending $35 on this product in addition to the $200 I spent at the salon. If I ever colored my hair red again I would try a different shampoo to retain my color.
Amanda H.
San Francisco, CA
Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Amanda H.
I bought this at my hair salon after a recommendation from my stylist. I have always wanted to do something “fun” with my hair but I wouldn’t consider myself edgy or artsy. I love to use this shampoo to put a barely-there rose gold tint on my hair. Whenever I use it, I always have people ask “wait..is that..pink in your hair?!” It’s low commitment, low cost, and not as damaging as you’d think. Rinse with cold water to preserve color and shampoo several times in a row to amp up the color.
Kendra J.
Macon, MO
Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Kendra J.
This stuff is amazing! Love being able to do it in the shower and it lasts for quite awhile before needing to reapply. I like being able to control the saturation of my color!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Celeb Luxury Viral Colorwash Pastel Light Pink, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Taylor M.
I absolutely love this product. It helps maintain my color and even colors my blonde strands. It's the best and super easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ceal C.
Truro, NS
il y a 3 ans
cheryl C. il y a 2 ans
A lot of it depends on the intensity of pink you put in your hair and how light your hair is. I will use it once ama week to maintain the color. My hair is really light so after 2 weeks of not using it, the pink will fade. But it stains my hair a faint pink for couple weeks longer.