Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by katie l.Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by katie l.Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Brynn M.

BY CELEB LUXURY

NEW COLORWASHr WITH PATENT-PENDING, ADVANCED COLORPOSITT TECHNOLOGY NOW REAL, POWER COLOR + HI-LATHER CLEANSE + HI-CONDITION RESULTS Maintain bold haircolor with one simple wash. To achieve purity of color, hair must be double processed (bleached) white to the palest blonde bleached hair (not for high-lift level 10). see more...

katie l.
bel air, MD
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz.
Hey babes. I wanted to rave about this! So this shampoo is a color deposit, so each time you wash your hair instead of it taking color out it is dying your hair almost each time you use it. I experience 0 fading while using this product. It smells incredible and it is not drying to the hair at all. I find that this is an affordable price for all it does. It comes in a wide range of colors as well.
Brynn M.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love this color depositing shampoo! I got my hair colored in January of 2018 and it is not April. I use this shampoo in addition to my normal dandruff shampoo and it helps me keep my vibrant blue hair. I have also noticed that when using this shampoo I can go 3-4 days in between washing my hair. I don't mind the scent either and it is not super drying to my hair. Be warned, this will stain your hands, showers and any light colored towels!