Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCeleb Luxury
Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 825 oz

Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz.

NEW COLORWASHr WITH PATENT-PENDING, ADVANCED COLORPOSITT TECHNOLOGY NOW REAL, POWER COLOR + HI-LATHER CLEANSE + HI-CONDITION RESULTS Maintain bold haircolor with one simple wash. To achieve purity of color, hair must be double processed (bleached) white to the palest blonde bleached hair (not for high-lift level 10).

Do they make one for teal hair ?
Start your review of Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz.!
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Dannielle C.
I use this product along with the matching conditioner weekly between visits to the salon, and, if not for my roots, you'd never guess how long it has been since I had my hair colored (almost 5 months as of this review, lol). It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable, and doesn't dye my bathtub blue in the process, lol! First pic is one week after I went to salon, 2nd pic is now, 5 months later. Judeg based on color only, in first pic I was styled for a wedding. As you can see, I am natually a dark brunette, so yes, this product works MUCH better on blonde/bleached hair.
Taylor C.
Dilliner, PA
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Taylor C.
I keep my hair platinum and love using these color washes when I need something new. It deposits rich color and keeps my hair so soft and nourished. I’ve used a few different colors but the blue was my most recent color. It gave me a beautiful deep blue with one application. The only downfall to the blue, was that it did end up staining my hair and I had to use a color stripper to get the remaining blue out, which was kind of expected. [product:celeb-luxury-gem-lites-viral-colorwash,-extreme-blue,-825-oz]
Jacqueline M.
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Jacqueline M.
I seriously LOVE these color wash shampoos! If you want fun fashion colors without the long term commitment.. this product is for you. I use this product on my clients that constantly want to change up their color. If they are over the color , they can simply wash it out in just a couple wash’s & then they can pick a new color! The photo attached is my client using Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz.
Cassidy K.
Marion, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I was looking for a switch up in my color since I’ve pretty much had the same color my whole life: strawberry blonde. I did the bottom part of my hair and it looked amazing and it washes out in about a week or two with no damage. I love this product and want to try more colors.
Loretta O.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Loretta O.
The Blue is a lovely color. Probably the best blue I have found. But know they when it starts to wash out it will go more towards the green side depending how much much YELLOW you’ve taken out of your hair. It’s color science. Yellow and blue make green! Like the other colors I’ve used from Celeb Lux, I love how you can use this for daily conditioning or keep it in for 20 minutes for a deep color conditioning. The smell is lovely, no chemicals and when you wash the product out, your hair is SO SOFT! Now you have to have light hair for this to work. I get my dark brown/black hair colored (bleached) and use this as a color upkeep treatment. But this will NOT work on dark hair.
Ashley S.
Moncks Corner, SC
I’m fair skinned, blue eyes, normally blonde hair and this color I personally believed looked awful on me. Maybe if I were tanner with an Olive or tan skin complexion it would have looked better! I have been thinking about using it on my son’s white blonde hair, might be good for a costume or boys!
Angelica C.
Bonita, CA
I used to have a full head of blue hair. I loved it and miss it dearly. This shampoo would help keep my blue lively and kept me out of the salon longer. It does dry your hair so make sure to use a good conditioner with it.
katie L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by katie L.
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. Hey babes. I wanted to rave about this! So this shampoo is a color deposit, so each time you wash your hair instead of it taking color out it is dying your hair almost each time you use it. I experience 0 fading while using this product. It smells incredible and it is not drying to the hair at all. I find that this is an affordable price for all it does. It comes in a wide range of colors as well.
Brynn M.
Broadview Hts, OH
Celeb Luxury Gem Lites VIRAL COLORWASH, EXTREME BLUE, 8.25 oz. uploaded by Brynn M.
I absolutely love this color depositing shampoo! I got my hair colored in January of 2018 and it is not April. I use this shampoo in addition to my normal dandruff shampoo and it helps me keep my vibrant blue hair. I have also noticed that when using this shampoo I can go 3-4 days in between washing my hair. I don't mind the scent either and it is not super drying to my hair. Be warned, this will stain your hands, showers and any light colored towels!