BY CELEB LUXURY

Gem Lites colorwash shampoos can revive your luster-lacking locks for in between salon appointments. Start washing in fabulous color without fade out! These brilliant tones are inspired by real brilliant gems to give your the most natural glow ever. With an advanced cleanse and color-deposit technology, these 10 amazing tones have superior attributes that makes color wash extremely addictive! see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
When I really lightened my hair up, my hair dresser recommended this to me and I was skeptical since it was so pricey. It was totally worth it, this shampoo keeps your hair nice and bright and the brassiness out! I use it twice a week and t works like a charm.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
Amazing. Brightens highlighted hair without drying hair out. Does not make hair too ashy or silver. Makes hair feel brand new!! My hair felt so soft like I never lightened it in my life! I absolutely recommend this shampoo!!! Love.
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
I love love love this shampoo! It's keeping my gorgeous platinum tones just right all summer long! Keeps my hair hydrated and healthy with the Just visited the salon look! I highly recommend this to any light shaded blondes out there!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Clarion, PA
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
I used this product in blonde to help keep my blonde when I dye my hair. The bottle says it will brighten and enhance your color, but I didn't see that with my hair. It did help to keep my color for a long time though
Aerial G.
Aerial G.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
I don't notice a huge difference. It keeps my highlights light, but it dries out my lightened ends pretty bad. The smell isn't that great either but I don't notice it lingering after I rinse. I probably won't repurchase.
patricia c.
patricia c.
Clarenville , Nl
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
The best! It's expensive however if your spending a lot to get color done then why not go the extra and keep
It staying nice! Get at a professional salon! This tones ANY brass from your hair and it smells great! Need to use the bonder with it to make it even!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Review for: Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash Flawless Diamond
I use this to keep my blonde... well... blonde, and not yellow.
If you use it consecutively it will bring a grayish platinum tone to your hair. If you alternate, per the instructions, it will simply maintain the color.
It's a wonderful product and I really enjoy using it! I just wish the bottles were a little larger, for the price, but it's not enough of an issue to keep me from
Repurchasing an otherwise, wonderful product.
Lacy L.
Lacy L.
Thorndale, TX
Has anyone noticed this leaving your hair greasy? I love the color but it doesn't clean as much as I would like.