BY CELEB LUXURY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This strengthening conditioner rebuilds & repairs bonds from deep in the inner cortex to the surface of the hair. Rehydrating bleached, lightened, fragile or dry hair from the inside out while reducing breakage. see more...

Review (1)
MiMi B.
I discovered this little bottle thinking it would be similar to what Oleoplex is. I have used it once every two weeks and don’t want to give 4 stars but it’s not 3. It’s supposed to make your hair 3 times stronger although almost every deep treatment promises up to 10 times stronger and to stop breakage.
It’s only a one step process instead of three and you apply it to “clean damp hair for two minutes and rinse” My hair takes more than two minutes to comb products through then I cover with a shower cap and then continue.
I have only noticed an increase in softness and detangling. Not what I was going for but not a reason to diss the product. I am still finding it a good product so far but not sure if it’s strengthened as promised. I looked for other reviews to see if I was missing something but I have 4 a, b, and c hair so my expectations are not going to be the same as many others experience. I will probably repurchase but not for stronger hair but to help with porosity.