BY CEDE

Fashion meets food! Package includes 24 jumbo candy necklaces. see more...

Richelle D.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Oh my goodness. My sisters and I loved to eat (and wear) these when we were kids. Truth is, my younger sister and I (now both well into our 40's) have worn and eaten them somewhat recently. They are great tasting accessories : )
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
I loved these as a kid, but I can not say that as an adult I enjoy them. They taste like sugar and coloring. That being said they are test and fun for kids.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
i loved these as a child! i would wear more then eat it.. i hated messing my pretty necklace up.. i wished i could find some so my kids are have fun with them!
Brittany  S.
Brittany S.
Omggggg this brought back childhood memories!!! I used to love these so call "tablets" that's what we Caribbean people would say lol.
Emmaris B.
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
Que mejor dulce para recordar tu infancia que estos dulces en forma de collar
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
When i was a kid i just couldn't get enough of this candy but i can't seem to get this anywhere
Britney D.
Britney D.
san francisco, CA
I love smarties. They are very good & I love getting them at Halloween. They are always the first candy gone.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
I loved them as a kid, as an adult I enjoy the nostalgia but the flavor isn't the same to me now. I enjoy buying them for my nieces.
Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I actually just got one of these candy necklaces from a friends as a gift and I love it!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
These have been a favorite since I was little. I buy them for my kids. If I eat one, I cannot wear it, as it gets on my clothes. Most convenience stores carry these.