BY CEDE

Fashion meets food! Package includes 24 jumbo candy necklaces. see more...

• Who else loved playing dress up with candy necklaces and bracelet...1 Answers
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Oh my goodness. My sisters and I loved to eat (and wear) these when we were kids. Truth is, my younger sister and I (now both well into our 40's) have worn and eaten them somewhat recently. They are great tasting accessories : )
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
These have been a favorite since I was little. I buy them for my kids. If I eat one, I cannot wear it, as it gets on my clothes. Most convenience stores carry these.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loved them as a kid, as an adult I enjoy the nostalgia but the flavor isn't the same to me now. I enjoy buying them for my nieces.
Brittany  S.
Omggggg this brought back childhood memories!!! I used to love these so call "tablets" that's what we Caribbean people would say lol.
Ginger G.
I loved these as a kid, but I can not say that as an adult I enjoy them. They taste like sugar and coloring. That being said they are test and fun for kids.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
I love smarties. They are very good & I love getting them at Halloween. They are always the first candy gone.
Kimberly A.
Mount Vernon, KY
These were always a must have for dress up play when I was a child and now I get them for my daughter
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
When i was a kid i just couldn't get enough of this candy but i can't seem to get this anywhere
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I actually just got one of these candy necklaces from a friends as a gift and I love it!
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
Que mejor dulce para recordar tu infancia que estos dulces en forma de collar
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who else loved playing dress up with candy necklaces and bracelets??🍬🍬