BY CEDE

Fashion meets food! Package includes 24 jumbo candy necklaces. see more...

• Who else loved playing dress up with candy necklaces and bracelet...1 Answers
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Oh my goodness. My sisters and I loved to eat (and wear) these when we were kids. Truth is, my younger sister and I (now both well into our 40's) have worn and eaten them somewhat recently. They are great tasting accessories : )
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
These have been a favorite since I was little. I buy them for my kids. If I eat one, I cannot wear it, as it gets on my clothes. Most convenience stores carry these.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
i loved these as a child! i would wear more then eat it.. i hated messing my pretty necklace up.. i wished i could find some so my kids are have fun with them!
Ginger G.
I loved these as a kid, but I can not say that as an adult I enjoy them. They taste like sugar and coloring. That being said they are test and fun for kids.
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved them as a kid, as an adult I enjoy the nostalgia but the flavor isn't the same to me now. I enjoy buying them for my nieces.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these as a child and now. My niece loves then. Can't get enough. I used to take my time eating only certain colors. So much fun.
Bayan B.
Fair Oaks, CA
These have been a favorite of mine since I was super young! And they're perfect for party goodie bags or just a little sweet treat!
Brittany  S.
Omggggg this brought back childhood memories!!! I used to love these so call "tablets" that's what we Caribbean people would say lol.
Samantha K.
Candy necklaces were probably my favorite thing as a child! Even as an adult I still love the occasional candy necklace!
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
I love smarties. They are very good & I love getting them at Halloween. They are always the first candy gone.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who else loved playing dress up with candy necklaces and bracelets??🍬🍬