Cedar's Tzatziki Greek Strained Yogurt Dip Cucumber Garlic uploaded by Maria R.

BY CEDAR'S

American masters of taste gold superior taste.
Simply delicious.
Cedar's®.
Cucumber garlic.
Tzatziki.
Greek strained yogurt dip. see more...

La-Shonda R.
Okay I have to make a confession when I was in college I was so addicted to this sauce. I ate it with pizza crust chips carrots you name it this cucumber sauce was on it it is one of the best brands.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is so cheap and so good! I have been dieting and have been using it as a mayo replacement on my sandwiches because it's only 40 calories per tablespoon! It makes everything taste Greek and delicious! Try it if you haven't!
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way the cucumber/garlic combination almost confuses your mouth with two very different tastes, I love this spread, I actually go out looking for things to eat this dip on/with.. just to find an excuse to eat it with just about anything!
Nikki G.
Cedars Tzatziki Greek Strained Yogurt Dips are so good and the Cucumber Garlic is my favorite! It's the perfect balance of tangy and creamy!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The Hannah brand tzatziki dip is the best hands down. The fresh dill and cucumber flavor is amazing. This is great with so many foods and as a sandwhich spread.
Erin D.
earlton, ny
This is an amazing sauce! Great to use as a dip for veggies or pita chips. It's light and refreshing and tastes like it was homemade.
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
I absolutely love this dip... I actually use it on my rice to add it some flavor, also great with crackers.
Katie J.
London, ON
So yummy and works so good with everything!!! From sweet to savory!!! Would totally recommend. Not super salty either!!! <3
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
What do like to dip in tzatziki?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this dip very garlicky tasting?
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
What could I use this for?