Cedar's Roasted Red Pepper Hommus uploaded by Anna M.Cedar's Roasted Red Pepper Hommus uploaded by Maria R.

BY CEDAR'S

Cedar's Roasted Red Pepper Hommus.
All natural. see more...

Aubrey B.
This is the best hummus ever. I don't typically like hummus but this is the exception! Pita chips and this hummus makes a great snack or side. I even make hummus turkey wraps for my daughter's lunch.
crystal b.
Lafayette, IN
Cedars is my go to brand for hummus. They have a great lot of variety. I like the roasted red pepper. It is a great taste for a great price.
Amanda B.
Had always assumed I disliked any hummus in general after trying a plain version... Just tried the Roasted Red Pepper one today and it killed my craving for Taco Bell because it is SO tasty and SOO much healthier! I highly recommend trying this, even if you don't think you would like it.. there may be a flavor out there you fall in love with!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The artichoke hummus was tasty. Fresh and smooth. Great flavor and perfect on pita chips. I love it.
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
I was open to trying all the hummus's in the world lol literally this is really good
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
So delicious! I usually go for a different brand but this was all they had at my commissary so I thought I'd give it a try. The flavor is delicious and I love how it's blended into the hummus and not just a garnish on top. I also love how you can still see the chunks of pepper mixed in! Absolutely a new favorite
Kathryn P.
My favorite flavor of hommus (in any brand) is the roasted red pepper flavor. But, Cedar's, hands down, makes THE BEST roasted red pepper hommus. No other brand holds a candle. It's got this wonderful, tangy flavor that other brands just don't have!
Amy T.
The best hummus! I like the original, but this flavor is my favorite. Not too spicy, but has a little extra kick. Great spread on a turkey sandwich :)
Maria R.