Cedar's Hommus Classic Original uploaded by Helen A.Cedar's Hommus Classic Original uploaded by Connor Z.

BY CEDAR'S

Cedar's Classic Original Hommus.
All Natural. see more...

Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Connor Z.
The Cedars Garlic Lovers Hommus snack bar code is really convenient and great tasting! I highly suggest it! Also gluten free and non GMO!
Connie P.
Cedar's hommus is delicious and has a wonderful smooth texture - I prefer it to other grocery store brands. I love that this one comes topped with sesame seeds for extra tahini flavor. It is a staple in my refrigerator!
maisa s.
Cedar's Original Hommus Tahini. Nutritional Info: Cholesterol: 0.0, Total Fat: 2.0, Protein: 3.0, Sodium: 120.0, Dietary Filter: 3.0, Potassium: 530.0, Size: 12 oz; 340 g, Serving Size: 2 tablespoon, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Calories: 50.0, Sugars: 0.0

Ingredients: Freshly Steamed Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Sesame Tahini, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Garlic, Gum Arabic, Spices, 1/10 Of 1% Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness)

Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite grocery store hummus. The flavor in this one is much closer to the real thing than the likes of sabra or tribe. The original is great and I also like the roasted red pepper and garlic
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
You can't go wrong with the classic hummus flavor. I love cedar's brand, it's not chunky..very smooth!
Sierra M.
I love this hommus. It is creamy and delicious. It always taste very fresh and the flavor is great.
Arielle M.
I am obsessed with this brand of hummus. It has a great flavor and texture. I love the original but currently the garlic one is my favorite. It is also lower in calories then most hummus'. I can eat half of the container for 4 weight watcher points which is huge.