cedar street small jensen tote bag, black, Women's - kate spade new york uploaded by Ahleee W.

BY KATE SPADE

kate spade new york cedar street small jensen tote bag, black Details kate spade new york crosshatched leather tote bag. 14-karat light gold plated hardware. Shoulder straps with bar detail; 8" drop. Zip compartments frame front and back of body. Center snap closure. Caroleena spade dot jacquard lining. Inside; one zip and two open pockets. 9"H x 12.3"W x 4.9"D. "cedar street" is imported. Designer About kate spade new york: In 1993, former magazine accessories editor Kate Brosnahan created a sleek black handbag under the label kate spade new york that became famous around the world. In 2007, Deborah Lloyd, formerly of Banana Republic and Burberry, took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring its history. Craig A. Leavitt joined shortly thereafter to realize the global potential of the brand that now has dozens of retail shops, a thriving e-commerce business, and boutiques around the world and has grown to include shoes, jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, hosiery, tabletop, paper, and women's ready-to-wear. Size: One Size. Color: BLACK. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Crosshatched leather - 100% cow split leather. see more...

Yesenia R.
Very nice bag, it has a classy/elegant look to it. It’s a good size bag where you can fit majority of the essentials but not big enough to fit a bunch of stuff in. You are paying for what you get, a reliable bag that will stay with you for a good amount of time
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I really enjoy using this bag wherever I go! The reason I don't give it 5 stars is just because the kate spade logo does seem to rub off eventually with time, which I would prefer it to stay put. The quality of the bag is overall fantastic and I would definitely recommend!
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
I adore this bag. It is just the right size for all of my things without being bulky. The leather is so soft also. It has the right amount of pockets without being overwhelming as well. I get so many compliments when I use it!
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Love this for a casual night out and it basically matches with everything. The inside is patterned, but white so you need to make sure you keep it clean. This is a bit pricey on a teacher budget, but I think it's completely worth it!
Wołf🐾🇵🇪 E.
Bronx
Her bags are so nice and just look so good on you when you wear the bag out somewhere. There is nothing really wrong with this dress other than the fact that it's effective in make a woman feel confident. It's kind of expensive but also pretty affordable it you really want it.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
You can never go wrong with a classic black Kate Spade purse; it is a fashion staple! I have owned mine for three years, and? With good care, it still looks new and looks great with most outfits. It's a great investment piece.
Taylor P.
Fort Mitchell, KY
I am in love with my Kate Spade purse! It truly is my favorite thing on this planet! It's sturdy and gorgeous and I would totally recommend this to any woman who wants a good durable purse! I love it so much
mabel h.
Mesquite, TX
It’s very cute and it allows me to store everything I need to bring. A little pricey but well worth it! I would highly recommend this product to any of those looking for a cute purse that’s not too big!
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
For the size it’s okay... I’m the kind of girl that holds 1,000,000 things on my purse so I had to upgrade to a bitter Kate Spade bag. Love the material and quality of all the purses and products made by them and will be a life long customer.
Michael K.
Eagle, ID
Great bag to fit literally everything in the world. I use this bag every day for work and my college classes. It fits my 13 in MacBook pro in the Kate Spade case I have for it and I still have room to fit my iPad Pro, my full size Kate Spade Agenda, a cosmetic case, my sunglasses, my full sized wallet, business cards, two pairs of Apple Earpods and a water bottle - and that's not even using the side pockets and I can still snap it close! It's the greatest tote back ever because of how much it fits and you can carry it all day and then go out to dinner and it transitions from day to night with no problem!
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
How is the quality of this bag? How much is it?
Fida H.