Cedar Street Small Hayden

by Kate Spade

a slightly smaller version of our popular hayden, this crosshatched leather handbag retains the original s best features-namely, the unique shape and the adjustable shoulder strap (which is long enough to be worn cross-body).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cedar Street Small Hayden!
How would you rate this product?
Boone, IA
I absolutely love this bag. It's the perfect size and it looks great with everything. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, as it's a great fit for all. The color selection is also great! Love love love.
New Bern, NC
I have this bag and I love it! I have had it for about a year and have not stopped using it since! I would highly recommend this bag. It was a little pricey, but in my opinion it was worth it! I love this bag!
This purse is so cute!! A great color and is great for the summer and spring. A good quality Kate Spade handbag is al you need. It is of course expensive but a keeper so in the long run it’s worth it.
Bowling Green, OH
Holy moly I love the Cedar Street Small Hayden!!! It is perfect for everyday wear and it is such an easy bag to style. It goes with pretty much anything and it can hold so many items in the bag. There are plenty of compartments and I would recommend to anyone!
Great bag, just a little stiff. Great material, has lasted many years. Stylish, and has a decent amount of room. Received as a gift and have been very happy with it. Not my everyday bag, though, as it is pink. My friends love it too, so I would definitely recommend it.
Cedar hills, UT
I LOVE this bag!!! I get compliments on the color everyday that I use it! It's very nice and sturdy and the color is more of a watermelon red which works better with my coloring than a deep red!
Paris, AR
I have a Kate spade purse and I love love love it. Super cute. Works great with whatever I'm wearing. And well worth the money. I've had it about 6 months now. And it been great.
Doral, FL
This is a very beautiful, colorful, resistant and useful handbag for everyday use. It doesn't look like it is really high, but it is actually spacious on the inside.
Tifton, GA
Kate Spade is a timeless brand, that continues to evolve with their rapidly growing customer base. The cedar street bag series is by far my favorite style as of lately. They are affordable, durable, and can transition into every season. I like that I can use this bag year, after year, and still be on trend. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Moore, OK
I swear these bags are the clown cars that make you wonder how you manage to fit your entire life in them. I've never been a tote kind of gal, and bags like these are the reason why. It's super fun and has just the right amount of space for me. One of my favorite brands for bags.

Looking for your answer?