Cedar Street Small Hayden

by Kate Spade

a slightly smaller version of our popular hayden, this crosshatched leather handbag retains the original s best features-namely, the unique shape and the adjustable shoulder strap (which is long enough to be worn cross-body).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cedar Street Small Hayden!
How would you rate this product?
Calgary, AB
I have the black one and this is a very good size for an office bag or when just going out. I'm the type of person who will bring everything haha so this is a really good size for me. Although, the quality is not so much as what you paid for.
Vallejo
Absolutely love this bright red hand bag! Really fine quality with just enough pockets for eveything. Very durable, yet very feminine. Expensive, but with last a long time and is fun to use.
Georgetown
It's pink,  I mean Hot pink! I love it! You pay for what you get and I'm not always gentle with my purse! I'm always fighting four kiddos all 6 and under so sometimes my purse gets tossed and slung around and the straps have yet to break. Pay for better quality and this is the outcome you get.
Villa Rica
Great size (not to big... not to small either!)!! Awesome quality (sometimes I tend to overload my purse, but the straps have never broken on me)! Defiantly holds value (when your finished using it and decide you want to sell it.) extremely easy to clean(non chlorine disinfectant wipes)!
Long Beach, CA
Kate Spade has the.l best finds. I find the greatest deals at the outlets. Prices are usually 75% off of retail price. They come in the most universal shades and patterns. Can't go wrong with these prints and patterns!
Austin
Even though it is a small bag I'm able to fit all my essentials in it.The color was also wonderful and I made sure it went with every outfit I had.I didn't use the extra strap that is included,Which was great for me.I would totally recommend this purse,great for all seasons.
San Marcos, TX
I carry this bag currently and i LOVE it! I always get compliments on it and it fits all my stuff and it's the perfect color. I have had this bag for over a year and it still looks brand new. I'm a handbag junkie so this has been a welcomed addition to my collection.
I love this bag, this is my everyday bag, size is perfect, the leather is durable and very beautiful. The only thing that is bothering me is that the opening is a bit small. I got this bag for a discounted price which is a steal. I would recommend this to everyone who wants a "decent" size bag
Is an extremely amazing bag. Perfect size for a regular day out or for a date! The only con is the pockets. Overall the bag is effective and useful for any day. It's a little more pricy but has great quality. I would recommend this bag to anyone! It's amazing!
New orleans, LA
Love love love my Kate spade bag. The one I have is black wit. Gold studs and if you knew me... you'd know that it fits me perfect. I got mine on sale for $100 but I would totally spend the full retail price on it!

Looking for your answer?