BY KATE SPADE

a slightly smaller version of our popular hayden, this crosshatched leather handbag retains the original s best features-namely, the unique shape and the adjustable shoulder strap (which is long enough to be worn cross-body). see more...

Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Kate Spade has the.l best finds. I find the greatest deals at the outlets. Prices are usually 75% off of retail price. They come in the most universal shades and patterns. Can't go wrong with these prints and patterns!
McKenna D.
Renton, WA
I love this bag so much. My BF bought it for me in black and white for Valentine’s Day and I get complimented on it all the time. It’s the perfect messenger bag and a great size so you don’t feel like you’re lugging around a huge bag all day.
Adriana V.
Pomona
Cute, simple and affordable. It is small but works, I personally don’t have a lot of things in my handbag but it fits everything I need. Has a lot of colors to choose from and wipes clean if dirty so very durable! #cute #simple
Lace G.
I have a Kate spade purse and I love love love it. Super cute. Works great with whatever I'm wearing. And well worth the money. I've had it about 6 months now. And it been great.
Erin P.
Tifton, GA
Kate Spade is a timeless brand, that continues to evolve with their rapidly growing customer base. The cedar street bag series is by far my favorite style as of lately. They are affordable, durable, and can transition into every season. I like that I can use this bag year, after year, and still be on trend. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Natalie G.
Goldsboro, NC
I swear these bags are the clown cars that make you wonder how you manage to fit your entire life in them. I've never been a tote kind of gal, and bags like these are the reason why. It's super fun and has just the right amount of space for me. One of my favorite brands for bags.
Kristi S.
Austin
Even though it is a small bag I'm able to fit all my essentials in it.The color was also wonderful and I made sure it went with every outfit I had.I didn't use the extra strap that is included,Which was great for me.I would totally recommend this purse,great for all seasons.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I carry this bag currently and i LOVE it! I always get compliments on it and it fits all my stuff and it's the perfect color. I have had this bag for over a year and it still looks brand new. I'm a handbag junkie so this has been a welcomed addition to my collection.
Anne S.
Beautiful bag. Great value. Even though it is small in size it really can hold a lot. the bold color adds life to a plain outfit. I get so many compliments every time I carry this bag. The shape is so classic. I highly recommend it to other Kate Spade lovers.
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
I have this purse in mint and i love how spacious it is, the saffiano leather, and the color. Quick shipping and came with a dust bag, which helps keep it protected. The price is reasonable and the quality is worth it. I would recommend this bag, or similar styles!