BY KATE SPADE

a slightly smaller version of our popular hayden, this crosshatched leather handbag retains the original s best features-namely, the unique shape and the adjustable shoulder strap (which is long enough to be worn cross-body). see more...

Autumn J.
Georgetown
It's pink,  I mean Hot pink! I love it! You pay for what you get and I'm not always gentle with my purse! I'm always fighting four kiddos all 6 and under so sometimes my purse gets tossed and slung around and the straps have yet to break. Pay for better quality and this is the outcome you get.
Is an extremely amazing bag. Perfect size for a regular day out or for a date! The only con is the pockets. Overall the bag is effective and useful for any day. It's a little more pricy but has great quality. I would recommend this bag to anyone! It's amazing!
Kristi S.
Austin
Even though it is a small bag I'm able to fit all my essentials in it.The color was also wonderful and I made sure it went with every outfit I had.I didn't use the extra strap that is included,Which was great for me.I would totally recommend this purse,great for all seasons.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Kate Spade has the.l best finds. I find the greatest deals at the outlets. Prices are usually 75% off of retail price. They come in the most universal shades and patterns. Can't go wrong with these prints and patterns!
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I carry this bag currently and i LOVE it! I always get compliments on it and it fits all my stuff and it's the perfect color. I have had this bag for over a year and it still looks brand new. I'm a handbag junkie so this has been a welcomed addition to my collection.
Rhona D.
I love this bag, this is my everyday bag, size is perfect, the leather is durable and very beautiful. The only thing that is bothering me is that the opening is a bit small. I got this bag for a discounted price which is a steal. I would recommend this to everyone who wants a "decent" size bag
Adriana V.
Pomona
Cute, simple and affordable. It is small but works, I personally don’t have a lot of things in my handbag but it fits everything I need. Has a lot of colors to choose from and wipes clean if dirty so very durable! #cute #simple
Jennifer C.
Covington, LA
Love love love my Kate spade bag. The one I have is black wit. Gold studs and if you knew me... you'd know that it fits me perfect. I got mine on sale for $100 but I would totally spend the full retail price on it!
Lisa P.
Boone, IA
I absolutely love this bag. It's the perfect size and it looks great with everything. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, as it's a great fit for all. The color selection is also great! Love love love.
Catherine C.
New Bern, NC
I have this bag and I love it! I have had it for about a year and have not stopped using it since! I would highly recommend this bag. It was a little pricey, but in my opinion it was worth it! I love this bag!