Cedar Green Cedar Hang-Ups (Set of 3)

CEDA1006 Features: Each set of 3 contains 6 Cedar Hang-ups - one order provides 18 Cedar Hang-ups Keeps clothes smelling fresh Eliminates odors and mildew Environmentally safe Repels insects Eco-friendly positive way to attack natures negatives Cedar protects Made in the USA see more...

• Why do these have to smell like they do? What makes them special?3 Answers
  • Does the cedar smell linger for a long time or does it wear out?5 Answers
  • By looking at this thing I'm confused on how it actually holds clot...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I love the smell of cedar and therefor I love to put these in my closet, dresser, and other places around my house.
Ligia B.
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
These things are great! So many times I find new clothes with holes in them, with these you won't have that problem anymore
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
These were great for the first 6 months. But they slowly lost their scent and just took up space in the closet.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I love these things! They keep my closet smelling great! Honestly, though, I wish they were cheaper.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
I love the smell of cedar blocks. They are great and seem to have such a lasting smell. They are great to have in all areas of the house
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
We use these in all our closets and even have the cedar blocks for inside our dresser drawers.
Katiria V.
Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't seen these before but, I like the scent of cedar these would smell good in the closet and dresser drawers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Love this product! I hung one of them in each of our closets and they smell is wonderful! Not too strong, but noticeable for sure. Smells just like my grandmothers cedar chest :)
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
Nice and thin so they don't take up a ton of space! They effectively keep all those annoying moths away from all your nice sweaters!
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR
Decorator Expert
Keeps your closet smelling wonderful and mold & mildew free as well! Kind of on the expensive side though but good for the environment and for around pets and kids.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does the cedar smell linger for a long time or does it wear out?
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
How many actually come in a pack
Dionysia b.
Dionysia b.
Fayetteville, NC
Why do these have to smell like they do? What makes them special?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
By looking at this thing I'm confused on how it actually holds clothing on it? Can someone explain?