BY CEDAR FRESH

Extend the longevity and appearance of your wardrobe safely and economically with the Cedar Fresh Fabric ReNewer. This hand-held battery-operated devise uses spiral blade technology to safely and cleanly remove pills knots and fuzz from sweaters blankets and other fabrics without damage. Keep your favorite pieces the new and the old fresh and looking their best without the tedious snip and shave of tradition de-pilling methods. and the easy-to-remove (and easier-to-empty) debris trap makes clean up quick and almost effortless! Enjoy your sweaters longer and keep them looking their best and you along with them with this easy-to-use hard-to-give-up Fabric ReNewer. Dimensions: 6.5H x 3W x 2.5D. Large size for added value. Battery operated (2AAs not included). Safe and easy to use. see more...

MYMEE X.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great for shaving fuzz off of clothing and sweaters. Just don't press too hard or it will shave the fabric that you don't want shaved off and make a hole in your clothing. That would be user error on my part. Make sure you lay your fabric on a flat surface and make sure it's held down firmly. This is a great product. This is so much better than other types of products that is supposed to get the fuzz off of sweaters and clothing.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
I love this thing, I am kinda obsessed with shaving my sweaters now. It is amazing how even a sweater that is years old looks like new when you remove all the piles. I recommend this to everyone because it is awesome and fun to use. It is safe as well my kids shave their own sweaters.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
My sons can't leave the house without using this on everything! They are teens and all about their appearances now, so everything must be lent free, smooth & clean! This is definitely the MVP of my home!
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This works great for taking the little fuzz balls off of my clothes. It keeps them looking newer longer! Anything that extends the life of my clothes and helps save money in the long run is a win for me! 😄
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I have never owned this brand before but, I have own another brand and it worked just fine. So even if I don't own this one I still recommend it.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
This is a wonderful product to help keep your clothes looking like new. It's very efficient at removing fabric tags/balls as clothes age.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've never used this one but I have a different brand and I love it definitely comes in handy.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great working fabric shaver. It leaves my clothes looking brand new again.
Denise R.
How does this product work?