Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesCeaco
Sleeping Beauty Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Collection Jigsaw Puzzle (750pc)

by Ceaco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ceaco Sleeping Beauty Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Collection Jigsaw Puzzle (750pc)!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
I love this puzzle. It's so beautiful that oonce we were done I glued it together and put it in a poster from from Wal-Mart. It's the perfect size for my family to work in a weekend together! Great quality and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes puzzles.
Lindsay J.
The artwork for Disney pieces that this specific art studio does is out of this world! This piece makes me want to put it together again and then frame it’s! You might find your best deals on amazon!
Rachel K.
Fredonia, NY
Seriously love this puzzle! The colors are so vibrant and it's so fun to do! All of the puzzles in this collection are totally amazing and not incredibly expensive! They also make great wall art! I plan do do all of them for art in my children's playroom! Definitely buy!
charlotte M.
united states
I absolutely love these brand of puzzles...for any true puzzles builders that love disney I will highly recommend researching the various different varities of puzzles that this brand carries

Looking for your answer?