Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesCeaco
Disney Vinylmation 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

Ceaco Disney Vinylmation 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

by Ceaco

#1 in Puzzles

Disney Vinylmation 750 Piece Puzzle: The Disney Vinylmation puzzle is the perfect gift for the puzzle lover in your life. The puzzle is 750 pieces and is brought to by Ceaco

What is vinylmation?
Start your review of Ceaco Disney Vinylmation 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle!
How would you rate this product?
Jenn W.
Ceaco Disney Vinylmation 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle uploaded by Jenn W.
I love puzzles! This one is cute and fun to do. I love how it has all the different Disney faces with slight differences throughout the puzzle. It's not too challenging, but it doesn't go by too swiftly. I would recommend this to anyone who really likes puzzles.
Anna A.
1,458 reviews
I am in the process of putting this puzzle together. It was a gift and I had it sitting in my closet for a little while. I finally decided to put it out on my card table. This one tends to be a hard one. I try to do a few pieces here and there. It’s a fun puzzle to do because a lot of the pieces look a like. I barely have any done right now. I can’t wait to see the finished product because I love Disney. I love to shellac and frame my puzzles when they are finished. I can’t wait till I get a little further along in this puzzle. I would highly recommend this Ceaco Disney Vinylmation 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle to others. Puzzles are great for hand eye coordination and keeping your mind sharp. I love doing puzzles. I have many more in my closet that I will be working on when I finish this Disney one.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
I really enjoyed putting this puzzle together. It took me about 4 hours over the course of two days. I did mount this one with the rest of my Disney puzzles and it turned out beautifully. Highly recommend this puzzle if you are looking for something a bit challenging but fun!
April S.
ArIzOnA
This Disney Puzzle is definitely challenging because there are so many pieces but it’s really fun to do with the family I enjoyed putting this one together.
Kaitlyn R.
I enjoy doing puzzles with my mom my dad my brother my visitors my neighbor and I saw amazing and I feel so good keeping myself busy
Yennefer  E.
this puzzle keep me and my kid entertaining we lasted like one hour trying to figured it out it was fun i really recommend it for kid if they are old enough it will really keep the busy and in off screens activity.
Mira C.
I loved doing this jigsaw puzzle! The colors and everything made this so worthwhile! Only thing I would recommend would be if it had more pieces. I think 750 pieces weren’t as challenging as I’d like, but it’s more children friendly that way, which is understandable.
charlotte M.
united states
Ceaco is one of the best puzzle brands on the market...I absolutely love their Disney puzzle collections
charlotte M.
united states
I absolutely love these brand of puzzles...for any true puzzles builders that love disney I will highly recommend researching the various different varities of puzzles that this brand carries
Yulisa G.
Fort Lupton, CO
I really had a hard time putting this puzzle together I normally finish them in like 2-4 days but it took me a week I really liked the challenge and I would probably buy more and bigger pieces ones I liked this one definitely worth the buy