2 colors available

BY CE DE

Smarties candy rolls 3.5 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Christina K.
Christina K.
This stuff never goes out of style. Honestly teachers used to give them out before tests and I swear they really made me smarter!
Shana E.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
I have been eating these since I was a little girl I love the sweet tart you get when you pop these in your mouth.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Never really found the point in this type of candy. I tried them, I tried to like them, but I never got into them. They are very popular among Halloween though! Not my taste in preference, but to each their own!
Carla  C.
Carla C.
This ones have a weird flavor, but call me weird I love them, its like a medicinal taste haha
Selina H.
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA
These are a sweet and tangy candy, with a delightful texture. The flavors are different from standard size Smarties.
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Zephyrhills, FL
Been loving this candy since I was a kid now I share it with all my family and friends! All though most of them already love them because who doesn't?
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are usually hard and stale when you buy them at the store. if you can find them fresh your in for a treat. They remind me of Pepto Bismol.
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
These taste so good,you can never have just one of these,they are so moutg watering.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Great candy for little rewards for good behavior or fitness challenges! Just one piece can hit the spot. I feel they are flavorless, though I know each one has a flavor to them.