BY CD

This double-disc set combines the 2009 Brad Paisley Playlist CD compilation with the DVD The Video Collection, which means it touches the early high points of the singer's career (most of them - it omits "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife," "I'm Gonna Miss Her [The Fishin' Song]," and "I Wish You'd Stay," for instance) between 1999 and 2002 and features the songs "He Didn't Have to Be," "We Danced," "Two People Fell in Love," and "Wrapped Around," among others. ~ Steve Leggett, Rovi see more...

• "The cd is very relaxing" in 1 review
  • "He is one of my favorite artists and this is a great collection of music and videos." in 1 review
Anna H.
Andalusia, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love me some braid paisley he is gorgeous and is voice is amazing this is a must have
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
He is one of the greatest country singers out there. He has alt of romantic music.
Courtney C.
Alliance, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This cd is so relaxing, plus just looking at Brad Pitt himself is a great thing!
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a great cd brad paisley is great I recommend this to everyone
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
One of my favorite new country singers. Brings me good memories at my ranch when I listen to "Mud on tires" I get very excited. He is such an amazing singer and he sounds like he doesn't have to make a big effort when he sings.