BY CD

This double-disc set combines the 2009 Brad Paisley Playlist CD compilation with the DVD The Video Collection, which means it touches the early high points of the singer's career (most of them - it omits "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife," "I'm Gonna Miss Her [The Fishin' Song]," and "I Wish You'd Stay," for instance) between 1999 and 2002 and features the songs "He Didn't Have to Be," "We Danced," "Two People Fell in Love," and "Wrapped Around," among others. ~ Steve Leggett, Rovi see more...

• "The cd is very relaxing" in 1 review
  • "He is one of my favorite artists and this is a great collection of music and videos." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love his music. His music is funny and romantic and fun to sing along too. He is one of my favorite artists and this is a great collection of music and videos.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Brad Paisley he is my favorite country star. This a great cd with some of his greatest hits. He is a great entertainer, musician and composer.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
In love with Brad Paisley. I saw him in concert last weekend and he is wonderful. This album is a great selection of some of his best songs.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So in love with brad , love the album love everything about it, love everything about him :)
highly recommend it
wendy s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love all his music. this is one of the most amazing ones! I bought two. ..one for my house and one for my car.
Jenny K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love his music !! And it is also the most relaxing country music I ever heard . Definitely recommended .
Ayla V.
Ranger, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love his music!! Its like I can relate to most of his music so it makes it much more amazing to me.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite country singer. His music is relaxing and the stories in the songs are beautiful.
Belinda  B.
I love his music. If you like country the. You would enjoy his music also. The cd is very relaxing
Shannon W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The talent of Brad Paisley is amazing. The fact that you get a CD and a DVD is double goodness!