BY C.C. POLLEN

Honey with Vanilla by CC Pollen 12 oz Liquid Honey with Vanilla 12 oz Liquid An excellent alternative to refined sugars and artificial sweetners for coffee tea pancakes toast popcorn ice cream and more. All-natural raw honey with all natural flavors... see more...

• What recipes do you use C.C pollen for?:)1 Answers
Cristine L.
BLANCHESTER, OH
I'm a honey lover, and C.c Pollen Caught my taste, i love this honey flavored with vanilla, i don't use a lot of sugar when I'm baking so it is great for me as a substitute with sugar and I don't have to add vanilla at all. I got mine at the Jungle Jim, i would really buy this again
Amber P.
This stuff is SO good. I seriously recommend it to anyone who reads this. If you like honey in your tea well, this vanilla honey makes it 10x better!
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think I just liked the idea of this. Not bad but not great. Honey is good to begin with. No need to be adding this extra vanilla flavor.
Jessica G.
I love having natural honey on my toast in the morning and the vanilla flavor of this one is unique yet comforting.
robyn w.
frederick, MD
Really particular about my honey. don't trust most souces. anything with added flavors or anything is icky.
Lauren L.
Franklin, TN
Pretty normal tasting to me, I don't think it justifies the price when it just tastes like regular honey
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
A little expensive, but its a great product. i don't know if i want to spend this much in the future.
crystal m.
One of the best products I have used.. thanks!! What a good place to find great stuff
Allie B.
Flavored honey is my favorite and vanilla to honey...sounds perfect for my tea!
eniko gagi g.
españa
Miel que sepa a vanilla men canta i es mui bueno parra cuando tienes la garganta iritada cojes una cuchara de miel i la aguantas en la boca unos minutos i el siquente dia lla no te dolera te alivia la garganta i tanbien parra mascarillas faciales sirve mucho parra el acne ......
Cristine L.
BLANCHESTER, OH
What recipes do you use C.C pollen for?:)