BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
"C&C by Black Out Blackhead Clearing Coffee Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid, Oil-Free Exfoliating Face Wash for Acne Prone Skin, Not Tested on Animals, 10 fl oz: Beauty

We worked directly with our customers to develop a clear-cut line of products that smell like a dream and feel downright luxurious—no overthinking required. This oil-free, coffee-scented blackhead face scrub is no exception with its gentle exfoliation and deep pore cleansing qualities. It is formulated with salicylic acid to help combat active breakouts, and help keep skin balanced to help prevent future blackheads and acne. The coffee scent and pore-cleansing formula are a perfect start to a busy day, while the exfoliating properties do wonders to remove the dirt and oil that build up while you’re out in the world. This acne treatment is great for both men and women! Oh, and guess what? Like all of our other C&C by Clean & Clear products, this face scrub is never, ever tested on animals.

FOR DAILY EXFOLIATION We worked directly with our customers to make sure this blackhead-busting coffee face scrub feels and smells just right. One wash that cleanses and exfoliates? Why, that fits right into your busy routine!; BLACKHEADS BE GONE This ance face wash smells like a coffee-laced dream and cleanses like a charm. It’s packed with salicylic acid to help eliminate acne, while gentle exfoliation lifts dirt, oil, and dead skin. Which means you can say buh-bye to future breakouts.; MORNING OR NIGHT Massage a dollop of coffee facial scrub onto your face with a little water, and make sure to avoid the sensitive eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Use this oil-free pore facial cleanser daily for best results, and don’t forget to follow up with moisturizer.; EVERY. DAMN. DAY. This exfoliating facial wash can kickstart your morning or perk up your pores with a deep clean after a day of classes, practice, and your part time job. Pre-game? Post-party? Yep, it even works then.; NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. It's not cool to test face exfoliators on animals, so C&C by Clean & Clear doesn't. Ever. (And that goes for each and every C&C by Clean & Clear product.)

Start your review of "C&C by Clean & Clear Black Out Blackhead Clearing Coffee Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid, Oil-Free Exfoliating Face Wash for Acne Prone Skin, Not Tested on Animals, 1.0 fl. oz.: Beauty!
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
"C&C by Clean & Clear Black Out Blackhead Clearing Coffee Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid, Oil-Free Exfoliating Face Wash for Acne Prone Skin, Not Tested on Animals, 1.0 fl. oz.: Beauty uploaded by Sharlene A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Coffee scrubs. What’s the tea? Do they all work? Do none of them work? I haven’t tried many of them. But I have tried the Blackout Blackhead Clearing Coffee Scrub from Clean And Clear ! Does it tackle your blackheads? Not mine. Mine are too deep rooted for the type of claims this scrub is making. Does it make your skin smooth? Yes. Your skin will feel baby soft and ready for toner right after. Does it have fragrance? Yes! It smells like vanilla coffee. But it’s not overwhelming. It’ll actually make you want to put more on your face. What’s good about this scrub is that it contains salicylic acid, which helps if you suffer from acne prone skin. You should only use this type of scrub twice a week in general. Or three time a week if you live in drier places and have flaking skin. If you’d like to try this for yourself, you can find this on EBay for under $10.
Marie  A.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely amazing. The only facial scub i use. Clears blackheads shrinks pores. Makes my face feel so soft and clean. I use Loofah Exfoliating Facial Mitt, Beige & Khaki with it for best results. Amd it smells so good. I wouldn't use anything else
Shelby B.
Springfield, VA
"C&C by Clean & Clear Black Out Blackhead Clearing Coffee Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid, Oil-Free Exfoliating Face Wash for Acne Prone Skin, Not Tested on Animals, 1.0 fl. oz.: Beauty uploaded by Shelby B.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this product. I’m not a fan of coffee but the fragrance is very tolerable, almost like a hot chocolate with a hint of coffee. The scrub is clear and good consistency. Face feels fresh afterwards and I like that you can use it daily
Nika‍ S.
Seattle WA
The only good things about this is the salicylic acid and commitment to being cruelty free /not testing on animals. Otherwise save your money and buy another product
Jasmine  L.
Washington, ME
I love this product on my face. Use it 2x a day, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and glowing. Helps keep my acne down as well. It smells really good and doesn’t have that strong of a smell. I will forever use this product.
eduardo R.
Tolleson, AZ
"C&C by Clean & Clear Black Out Blackhead Clearing Coffee Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid, Oil-Free Exfoliating Face Wash for Acne Prone Skin, Not Tested on Animals, 1.0 fl. oz.: Beauty uploaded by eduardo R.
Very gentle and SMELLS AMAZING AND SO MUCH LIKE COFFEE. it’s very good for sensitive skin and I got in a trial box thing and I could not recommend this product enough it’s my holy grail. It’s amazing
Dayna L.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I really enjoy this face wash. It smells like coffee and is a really good exfoliator. It also has acne medicine in it so it’s great at preventing breakouts. I like that I can remove dead skin while also treating any breakouts.
Chelsea R.
Swansea, SC
This product is good. I have been using it daily for a few months and it seems to work well. My skin feels clean and fresh but not dried out. Nice in the morning because it smells like coffee!
kailyn L.
I love this product! I would highly recommend this item or any other item like it! I also love this brand and everything they stand for:)
Melissa L.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a holy grail product it’s amazing I tried it out in a kit and now I want to get the full size and they don’t sell it nowhere and I am so sad because this product is just amazing takes away all my oils I love it so much it’s that good Super recommend it but then sell it anyway