CBS Interactive CBS

by CBS Interactive

Watch full episodes of your favorite CBS shows with the free CBS app for iPad and iPhone! Enjoy primetime, daytime and late night episodes from America’s most watched network. Catch up on NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, How I Met Your Mother, Survivor, Elementary, The Young and the Restless, The Late Show with David Letterman and many more. Use the ‘My CBS’ feature to be notified when episodes of your favorite shows have been added to the app. Enjoy bonus content on select shows while you watch TV with the 'CBS Sync' feature. Check out the Primetime Schedule to learn what’s coming up on CBS and set reminders for single episodes or special events - never miss a moment! CBS app includes these features: * Full Episode streaming in HD * Personalized Show List * Special Bonus Content when you Sync to your TV * Photo Galleries and Cast Pages * Primetime Schedule Download the free CBS app now on your iPad and iPhone to experience all of this and more! Show and episode availability subject to change. Some shows available 24 hours after first airing, others available 8 days after initial broadcast. Please note use of the app is limited to United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE, and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply. No subscription fee.

What was your favorite super bowl commercial?CBS Interactive CBS [brand:tv]
Whats your favorite show on CBS?
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of CBS Interactive CBS!
How would you rate this product?
jonathan G.
Vancouver, WA
A great way to catch all my missed cbs shows like david letterman because it is on too late for me in the evening. I can watch the previous nights episode right from the convenience of my smartphone just before my bedtime.
amanda H.
Fort Myers, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app I'm totally addicted to big brother right now so this app is perfect to watch my shows on especially when I'm break at work. I sneak in some tv time.
Mary C.
Tigard , OR
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the option to watch my favorite shows on my time. It's easy to use, and you can download episodes for convenience s well. I think that you should be able to use this app worldwide. Unfortunately is your leaving the USA you should download anything you may want yo watch while abroad, as the app doesn't work outside the United States 😕
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
1,172 reviews
I live CBS! All their shows: BIG BROTHER especially! Their app is more affordable than Hulu or Netflix and easier to use. Best feature? Better quality shows and 24/7 live feeds for the big brother house. Also you can watch live! Room for improvement? Yeah. Let us watch the big brother live feeds while they record live.
Michelle L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Enjoy watching tv shows on CBS. I mainly watch it at night. Not to many good shows during the day.   Interesting reality shows on CBS
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
I don't think CBS needs a stand alone app. it would be more convenient to stream through hulu or any other network.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I don't understand why CBS needs a stand-alone app. It would be easier and cheaper to stream content through Hulu. This app just makes it more difficult to watch CBS programs. Hopefully CBS will realize this, and change their streaming strategy.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I do not understand why cbs needs to have their own app/payment to watch their shows. It's the only channel on TV that you can not watch through Hulu, etc. it's very frustrating and makes me not appreciate cbs.
Diana B.
This app is great! I get to watch y favorite episode anywhere I go, which is very convenient. I'm so happy I downloaded it.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Techie Expert Level 4
I've liked this app so far. I don't like that I can't watch whole seasons of shows on the free version though