Skin CareBody CareLotion & Moisturizersc.Booth
Peppermint Vanilla Body Lotion - 16 oz

c.Booth Peppermint Vanilla Body Lotion - 16 oz

by c.Booth

Peppermint Vanilla Exfoliating Lotion - Peppermint Vanilla Exfoliating Lotion by C. Booth is a pleasingly perfect all-in-one body lotion that exfoliates and moisturizes in one quick step! Glycolic Acid lifts away dulling, dehydrated skin cells to reveal a fresher, more even skin surface. - Peppermint Vanilla Exfoliating Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of c.Booth Peppermint Vanilla Body Lotion - 16 oz!
Moultrie , GA
c.Booth Peppermint Vanilla Body Lotion - 16 oz uploaded by shawntae D.
I purchased this lotion at publix and I was not disappointed at all.....Smells great and makes my skin feels soft....Also come in different scents...
West Columbia, SC
I love this lotion! I use this last during my nightly skin care so that my skin feels refreshed and moisturized in the morning. It does have a slight shimmer to it but it's not really noticeable.
Knoxville, TN
1,017 reviews
c.Booth Peppermint Vanilla Body Lotion - 16 oz uploaded by Emily T.
This is very moisturizing but also SUPER soothing! I love the soothing, icy feeling of minty lotions but most of them smell like holiday scents to me. This one doesn’t. It is a nice year round vanilla scent that has the icy feel of the holiday minty lotions. I highly recommend trying this if you like the icy cooling feeling as much as I do!
North reading, MA
Great summer lotion! It’s light, non greasy and absorbs very well! When I look at the skin very closely I see some glitter but not much at all. Definitely will repurchase next summer.
Winder, GA
Love this body lotion! The peppermint feels cooling and soothing to the skin. Overall, feels great in moisturizing your skin and smells nice too!

Looking for your answer?