Cbd Replenishing Moisture Cream

Cbd Replenishing Moisture Cream

rich but fast-absorbing, our cbd replenishing moisture cream helps to restore your skin's moisture levels. a day cream with an indulgent texture and velvety feel, it's enriched with a blend of naturally derived cbd, hemp seed oil and squalane. it instantly soothes dry areas of the skin and leaves it with a lasting soft feel. skin looks more luminous and is left feeling less stressed. what is stressed skin?we classify stressed skin as skin that experiences discomfort from dehydration, dryness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cbd Replenishing Moisture Cream!
How would you rate this product?
My skin is prone to such bad break outs but with this moisturiser my skin has never been so glowy and hydrated! The body shops CBD skin care range is amazing for those who get break outs, I wish I had found this product sooner. The moisturiser is so easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling super soft, hydrated and glowing. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is struggling with skin concerns!
Taunton , AL
Cbd Replenishing Moisture Cream uploaded by Anna L.
Absolutely love this product, keeps my skin feeling amazing all day!!! 10/10 for me!!

Looking for your answer?