+CBD PlusCBD 1 oz. Hemp Oil Spray 100 mg PEPPERMINT CannaVest uploaded by Alex A.+CBD PlusCBD 1 oz. Hemp Oil Spray 100 mg PEPPERMINT CannaVest uploaded by Amy S.+CBD PlusCBD 1 oz. Hemp Oil Spray 100 mg PEPPERMINT CannaVest uploaded by Chaella S.

BY CANNAVEST

Naturally flavored CBD rich hemp oil herbal supplement available in Unflavored, Vanilla, and Peppermint flavors in one ounce Tincture.A great solution for first time CBD users. All it takes is a quick spritz! PlusCBD Oil sprays contain a complex phytocannabinpoid matrix containing cannabidiol (CBD) from agricultural hemp. CannaVest's Plus CBD Sprays deliver innovative, cannabidiol-rich (CBD) hemp oil in a great tasting sublingual spray delivery system. A revolutionary shift in plant-based, natural nutritional supplementation. Cannabinoids are found to have a very broad impact on cellular function, as well as documented positive impacts on overall health. These uniquely effective hemp products are made from industrial hemp stalks and seed, and they are classified as a hemp-based food product, which makes them completely legal in the USA and most other countries! Use: Spray twice in mouth, hold for up to 30 seconds, then swallow.80 servings per bottle1mg of CBD from agricultural hemp per serving Fast absorption in an easy-to-use spray bottle Refreshing Peppermint Flavornon-GMO & Gluten Free100% VegetarianDisclaimer: Natural Products, like CBD, do not treat, cure, mitigate. or ameliorate diseases or disease symptoms. Do not take CBD or any other dietary supplement without consulting your physician. CBD is not intended for use under the age of 18. Do not take CBD if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult your health provider before you use if you have a medical condition or are taking any medication. see more...

• Does CBD oil show up on drug test. I don’t want it to. Ne...3 Answers
  • How many ingredients? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this is the best pure cannabis he...1 Answers
Shelley G.
True CBD oil includes hemp flowers and includes the whole plant a lot of the time.  A lot of companies claim they are selling you this product when in fact they are selling hemp seed oil and/or hemp oil. To get real CBD Oil you should look for companies like Charlottes Web by The Stanley Brothers, that include hemp flowers and be aware that true, authentic CBD Oil will contain a low, legal amount of THC. It isn't the kind that doesn't make you high, but you will most likely test positive for THC. This product is not at all CBD OIl so to me its a waste of my money when I'm looking for real CBD Oil results.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
I want to love this product, I really do. And the lady in the store told me to give it 3 weeks before I decide if it’s working or not...problem is the taste makes me want to gag in 3 minutes much less 3 weeks
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love this stuff! It really helps with anxiety and gives and appetite as well. The peppermint really makes it easy to get used to. It lasts a long time too because you don’t need a lot in order to feel the benefits
Tamaran B.
Starkville
This product couldn't of come to my door strep at a better time, Strep has been killing me, and this product practically took my sore throat away I will now have a endless supply
Chaella S.
Tucson, AZ
As a twenty something year old who has been on and off prescription medications for severe social anxiety and fibromyalgia, stumbling upon this product has literally changed my life. I, like many people, have started to avoid any long term pharmaceutical and that had left me to barely make it past my bad days. This spray is so potent it dulls and then erases my pain quickly lasting the bigger part of my day. After using cv sciences spray for a while, I can really tell a difference on the days I forgot it! If you suffer from chronic pain or anxiety I would strongly recommend trying a cv science product like this cbd oil!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I have chronic pain (Lupus and migraines) and this stuff is expensive but worth it. I used to be hooked on taking Norco (a narcotic) for my pain and since stopping opioids, I've tried everything to get rid of my pain. This takes an edge off. It's not the answer to everything but it certainly doesn't hurt. It has a nice flavor and it works.
Heather C.
This product has been a lifesaver. I have Hashimotos and this product lessens the amount of symptoms I have on a daily basis. It helps with my anxiety, stomach issues, joint pain, tiredness, general aches, and so much more. I recommend this to anyone and especially people with auto immune diseases like myself!
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Really helps with anxiety. I'm new to the cbd products but I can already feel a difference. Not really seeing a difference for pain.
Pamela C.
Shickshinny, PA
So many health uses for this oil and it has a great peppermint taste,no nasty after taste..did not work for my joint pain
Ashley E.
This wasn't one of my favorite CBD brands, but it's not bad. I do prefer quality and competitive pricing
Lannette K.
Does CBD oil show up on drug test. I don’t want it to. Need to take for sleep apnea and anxiety... I never tried drugs so I want to make sure before I start this.
Kym B.
Has anyone used this for insomnia? Did it help?
Jolandie G.
Johannesburg
I would like to know if this is the best pure cannabis hemp oil to use for medical reasons or is there another cannabis hemp oil wich you would recommend?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How many ingredients?
Heather M.
Pikeville, KY
How effective is cbd oil for autoimmune disorders such as Sjogrens or lupus?