What it is: An extra-strength, CBD-infused, invisible formula that glides smoothly and hydrates underarms while a unique blend of coconut and sage conditions and soothes.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness and RednessFormulation: StickHighlighted Ingredients:- Cannabidiol (CBD): Soothes and calms.- 100 Percent Plant-Based Active: Provides odor protection while simultaneously helping to break down odor-causing bacteria.- Coconut Oil: Nourishes, hydrates, and supports even the most sensitive skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Two is always better than one. CBD and coconut oil help combat odor-causing bacteria and reduce the feeling of irritation from shaving on even the most sensitive of underarms. This deodorant is perfect for those who are always on the go, working outdoors, or have an active lifestyle.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

What are the benefits of using a CBD deodorant versus the regular Kopari deodorant?
Can you buy this anywhere in Canada?
Would you recommend this over a crystal deodorant and why?
Start your review of CBD Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
CBD Deodorant uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the way this deodorant works I always have a hard time finding one that works for me because I have allergic reaction to aluminum this one works great for me and it even smells nice. I would definitely purchase this again.
Amanda M.
Ontario, CA
CBD Deodorant uploaded by Amanda M.
This aluminum and baking soda free, non-toxic deodorant features coconut water, CBD, and sage oil to combat body odor. It has a soft lavender scent and I feel fresh all day long! This naturally-based clean deodorant is perfect for those who experience underarm irritation from shaving and are looking for a soothing formula. I highly recommend giving this deo a try!
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
CBD Deodorant uploaded by Kelly B.
Initially I thought this worked great! For an aluminum free deodorant I felt it really kept me smelling freshest the longest of any natural deodorant I had tried, even after workouts. It did have a very “wet” feeling going on which was a bit odd, but cooling and nice. Fast forward to two weeks after using and I notice a very large red and worn away area under my armpits. Because it is winter I often don’t really look at my armpits when I put it on, just put the deodorant on quickly and go about my day. For some reason I suddenly noticed my underarms and couldn’t believe what it had done. I didn’t have any itching or irritation feeling, just the irritated appearance. I began to look if others had had this reaction, and it appears it is a very common reaction to this version of the deodorant. Big bummer for me because I really enjoyed the light fresh earthy smell and felt it worked pretty well.
Karen H.
CBD Deodorant uploaded by Karen H.
With its unique blend of 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘪𝘭, 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘪𝘭 and 𝘊𝘉𝘋, this deodorant helps combat odor without the harsh aluminum ingredient thats found in many antiperspirants!⁣ ⁣ Aluminum is a commonly used active ingredient found in antiperspirants. Designed to prevent our bodies from sweating but it actually blocks the pores of our skin to prevent us from perspiring. However, sweating is one of the main body functions needed to release toxins from our system. ⁣ Since going more natural, I‘ve been searching for a better alternative to products with aluminum and I’m happy to say that I love this CBD deodorant from 𝐊𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲! I usually smell like an onion almost immediately after using natural deodorants, even after the detox process. But this one works really well for me! It has a smooth, clear formula that glides on easily and doesn’t stain clothing. I also really love the natural, subtle lavender scent it has. This deodorant keeps me smelling fresh and clean without having to reapply. When I initially started using this deodorant I did have some skin irritation but after waiting about 10 minutes to apply after a shower and freshly shaved pits, I no longer have this issue. ⁣ This deodorant may not be for everyone but I highly recommend giving it a try. ⁣ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒:⁣ •100% Plant-based⁣ •Aluminum and Baking Soda free⁣ •Vegan⁣ •Cruelty-free⁣ •Clear formula- no staining ⁣ •Glides on smooth, easily ⁣ •Non-Psychoactive ⁣ •No Parabens, Phthalates or Triclosan ⁣ •No GMOs⁣ ⁣ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒:⁣ •$18- may seem pricey to some but it’s best to grab during a sale or subscribe and save at green.koparibeauty.com⁣ ⁣ CBD Deodorant
Sarah S.
1,722 reviews
CBD Deodorant uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
When Kopari Beauty originally released their deodorants, I was excited to try them being that I only use natural aluminum free deodorants. I purchased four different varieties of their deodorants, and was excited to find a new favorite. I recently started using the fourth deodorant, which is the CBD extra strength deodorant, and I sadly enough still have yet to find a new favorite. The original one and the beach smelling scent both smelled great, but didn’t last throughout the day. The charcoal one I had the best success with, but it still was far from perfect. I was hopeful that the CBD one would be the one for me. This one is just plain weird though. It smells wonderful. It’s a bit earthy and a bit masculine smelling, which is totally my style. Unlike the other deodorants from this brand though, when you put it on your skin it just turns into a weird greenish gray slime. It’s really gross looking and definitely a mess. The slime doesn’t just get on your armpit area, it seems to go all over the edges of the container of the deodorant as well, which is really messy. I have to clean it before I put the cap on every day, which is really annoying. I still sweat with this deodorant, which makes sense being that it’s just a deodorant, and not an anti-perspirant, but it does nothing to help with the smell either unfortunately. After this pricy experiment with this brand, I will be going back to Schmidts deodorant.
tara A.
Alliance, OH
CBD Deodorant uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This deodorant keeps me smelling great all day long! I love how does paraffin free and sulfate free! This is one of my new favorite deodorants
Chinda C.
Mooresville
Purchased at: ULTA
My new favorite natural deodorant! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive underarm and I personally love the fresh lavender/herbal scent.
Therese T.
CBD Deodorant uploaded by Therese T.
This is my second time buying this deodorant from Sephora! I usually get some cysts underarm so my dermatologist recommended switching over to natural deodorant. This doesn’t give me any problems, I haven’t had any since I started using it. It also has a nice earthy smell that I enjoy.
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm so mad cause this was not cheap. Wanted to try something "better" for my skin, more natural..well this ended up giving me such a bad chemical burn after a week of use my armpits are so enflammed and peeling terribly..I'm not allergic to anything and don't typically have sensitive skin so I'm not happy, can barely put my arms down and gotta watch what touches em now.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have been using the regular lop ark for a few weeks now. It doesn’t work for me yet, so I thought I would try this. Tried today and my armpits are itching like crazy!!! Hope that stops because this scent is great and actually works better. Update:: it burns!!!!! Do not purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clara C.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 ans
CBD Deodorant — I am very interested in trying this product out. I enjoy the smell, but am curious about the added CBD benefits! I’ve heard it’s good for sensitive armpits, but do you think that’s true? The kopari coconut deodorant made my skin irritated, so I’m hesitant that this might do the same. Lmk if you’ve tried!
Nassim N. il y a un an
I personally love it. It has light scent of lavender but I recommend buying from Ulta or Nordstrom as they have good return policy in case it doesn’t work for you.
Alexandra Y.
Olathe , KS
il y a 2 ans
Cassandra B. il y a 2 ans
I tried it today for the first time. It says it's supposed to smell like lavender but to me it smells oddly earthy, no lavendar. Kind of like a musty smell? I definitely prefer the regular coconut one. Also I wouldn't call this extra strength at only 15mg throughout the stick. It isn't 15mg every time you use it. I don't think it's worth the price tag TBH. Maybe if it smelled better.