CBD Chamomile Tea Deodorant - 3 oz - CHAMOMILE ( )

CBD Chamomile Tea Deodorant - 3 oz. - CHAMOMILE ( )

Closeout . Lafeand#39;s CBD Chamomile Tea deodorant is made with natural and organic ingredients to neutralize odor and perspiration. Available Colors: CHAMOMILE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CBD Chamomile Tea Deodorant - 3 oz. - CHAMOMILE ( )!
How would you rate this product?
Webster Grvs, MO
CBD Chamomile Tea Deodorant - 3 oz. - CHAMOMILE ( ) uploaded by Jessica D.
This was my first time buying a Lafes product. I’m not sure if roll on deodorant is for me. I love that this is organic, doesn’t contain any of the bad stuff, is made sustainably, and contains #CBD. However, the smell is kinda gross in my opinion and it doesn’t stop me from getting stinky after an intense workout. Maybe it would have worked if I reapplied it a few times a day but who has time for all that! Lol #followforfollow CBD Chamomile Tea Deodorant - 3 oz. - CHAMOMILE ( )

Looking for your answer?