CBD Calming Eye Balm

by cannuka

Your moment of comforting calm has arrived. Cannuka's Hydrating CBD Calming Eye Balm from Cannuka is a sublime way to moisturize, refresh, and protect delicate under-eye skin.

Bees Wax, Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Orange Peel Butter, Vitamin E, Rose Hip Oil, Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Potassium Sorbate, Grapefruit Extract, Manuka Honey (Active 16+), CBD Isolate (15mg).

CBD Calming Eye Balm ? Has anyone tried this, if so what do you thing about it?
Is this product worth it?
Does anyone think this works well?! I’m excited and want to try it! 💙
Start your review of CBD Calming Eye Balm!
Michelle E.
Eatonton, GA
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle E.
So I really did not care for this product because it was a balm and not ideal on delicate areas of the eye . I just could not gently apply it . As not to waste the product I use on my eyebrows to make them lay nice - works great and maybe they should think about repackaging the product for eyebrows. Just don’t loose the cute little Bee , that’s why I purchased it . I would love to sample some of their other products but for now I do not plan to invest on any .
Paige P.
Midland, TX
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Paige P.
I have used other products that contain CBD and I love them! This product is great and feels amazing under the eyes. It says you can use AM & PM but I wouldn’t suggest using it under your makeup. For me at least, my makeup did not sit well on top, hence why I’ve given it a 4 ⭐️ review. BUT, I also had the idea of using this balm as a lip balm and it’s pretty amazing. Hey it’s a two in one 🙌🏻
Lynn S.
San Jose, CA
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Lynn S.
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Lynn S.
The one I received smells horrible like old oil. They don’t have a expiration date just a vague code. The upper level is almost hard to spread like a dried soap! BTW I received it today and was very excited to try.
abbey B.
Franklin
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by abbey B.
i really like this eye balm, the cbd really helps with puffiness. all you need is a little bit and then you rub it together on your fingers to warm it up and then apply! super good for the price
Rachel M.
Minneapolis, MN
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Rachel M.
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this! The fact that it has natural Manuka honey in it is truly a game changer. It does a great job at moisturizing the eye area, and smoothing out any fine lines you may have! 🗣 PS: 👏🏼you 👏🏼have 👏🏼to rub together both ring fingers to heat it up before you apply/tap on eye area!! Be very gentle when applying, and make sure it’s well heated up before you apply. Love this stuff.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Kris L.
This was not a good eye product. All it did was make it feel slightly greasy under my eyes. Not sure if it helped with depuffing either. It's a very dry balm so I have to dig in but once it's on the skin, it settles in weird. I don't think I can recommend this.
Dacia M.
Vancouver, WA
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Dacia M.
I honestly quickly fell in love with this! Im a huge advocate for cannabis incorporated beauty, and Holy wow. This applys thick but I like thivk.eye creams. Shes super hydrating too! This has made huge differences in the way my undereyes look and feel in just 3 days. Barley any puffiness! Minimized dark circles and no fine lines! Like what?! Its definitely one you should mostly use at night. You can use during the day but give yourself enough time for makeup application for it to soak in. This takes a couple hours, so feasibly it's more efficient for night use. But omg I love it and highly recommend! CBD Calming Eye Balm
Monica G.
Randolph, NJ
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Monica G.
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Monica G.
I really wanted to love this product but was kind of disappointed in it overall. The product is very waxy/sticky and hard to use. Very sad!!
Camille D.
Gilbert, AZ
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Camille D.
I like using natural products, especially CBD. I feel like it is calming to the eyes and helps my skin feel tighter. However, I do not recommend using this during the day, under make up. It has an oilier consistency that may be too thick under make up. I haven’t tried it yet due to my skin being so oily. I love the scent and price of the product.
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
CBD Calming Eye Balm uploaded by Sandra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
🐝CBD Calming Eye Balm I was on the fence about this product at first. The product is hard in the container and you have to warm it between your fingers to get a silky consistency. But once you put it around your eyes it feels so refreshing and calming, with a cooling sensation. I have been using this mostly at night because I use a vitamin c eye cream in the morning. Along with hemp seed oil and honey the balm also contains vitamin E, rose hip oil and grape seed oil. After two weeks my eyes feel smoother and brighter. Has also helped with my eczema patches around my eyes and eyelids.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie B.
Mount Vernon, OH
il y a un an
CBD Calming Eye Balm ? Has anyone tried this, if so what do you thing about it?
Emily A. il y a un an
I absolutely love it! It works amazing.
Daniela M.