BY CB2

Kelly V.
Denver
I love CB2 products.  I wish I lived near a store so I could see them in person, but they always look gorgeous in the photos online.  My partner and I found a quilt for our bed that wasn't too feminine nor masculine... which is no easy feat! On top of that, it and the matching shams were on sale! Have only had great experiences with this company... the style, the customer service, everything!
I ordered from CB2 and received damaged merchandise that they refused to refund me for... I reviewed the product to let other customer know the condition which I received mine and CB2 emailed me to let me know the review "didn't meet their standards" so they wouldn't post it. Customers should know what they are getting into when they buy from this company. Below is my review:

"I ordered two of these chairs. They were delivered with no hardware. I had to jump through hoops just to get the hardware delivered two weeks later, after paying $20 at the local hardware store. Once I had someone assemble them for me I noticed over 10 scratches, chips, etc. I asked for a refund on the chairs and was denied. They want me to pay to have their defected merchandise shipped back. The merchandise is horrible and the customer experience is even worse. DO NOT buy these - West Elm is comparable in design and price and their customer support/service is top notch."
Audrey R.
I love the ultra modern style of CB2! We bought a fire pit recently because it was one of the only ones that looked modern, rather than "country". Their kitchen/dinnerware and textiles actually aren't badly priced, especially during sales. I'm still dreaming of saving up for lighting and furniture. So much great stuff!
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I'm so excited to be receiving my CB2 living room and dining room furniture in just a few short weeks! Their style is super modern and chic and although not a "budget" store by any means, it's certainly more affordable than a Crate & Barrel or West Elm.
Suzanne E.
I really like the design style of this store. I have a couch, end table and side tables from here. Very modern and decently priced. Only 4 stars because I do think that some of their stuff is way overpriced for the quality. Overall though, I'm a fan.
Pooja S.
Great furniture, decor and home items! Can find bright, vivid and fun items of excellent quality at a low price point. Periodically have sales allowing you to purchase great things for even less! Amazing store!
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
Love CB2--just purchased a new dresser for my apartment. It is perfect and It was easy to order, a great price and the staff there is always friendly
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Good looking and affordable design furniture, i highly recommend, i have several product from this brand and they are durable and good quality
Nicole S.
Omaha, NE
Great Modern Furniture and Home Accessories. Fun colors and mixed metals! Less expensive than Crate and Barrel and way more modern. Prices vary