Cazadores Reposado Tequila uploaded by Shannon F.Cazadores Reposado Tequila uploaded by Diana  T.

BY CAZADORES

Cazadores reposado tequila 750 ml

• What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...6 Answers
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
This is the smoothest tequila I have ever tasted! It is on the more expensive side of tequila but totally worth it after you try! Great for shots or mix drinks! I also collect the bottles because they are so pleasing to look at!
Holden W.
Very good tequila. Not too bitter and not too strong. I had it in a mixed drink so I can not speak to the price or how it tastes plain but I would still highly recommend it to other people and in the future will purchase a bottle.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
This is my favorite tequila out of all tequilas and that’s almost all that I drink. It’s very smooth as a chilled shot and it’s also a great mixing tequila. It makes anything that it’s added to, better. Literally anything.
Staci C.
Hood River, OR
The best tequila out there. Smooth. Doesn't make you choke. Less than Patron, yet tastes way better. Drink what they drink in Mexico after all, Cazadores. Also makes a nice margarita.
Alicia S.
Atlanta
Smooth and not wallet breaking. Middle ground pricing. Good for mixed drinks or just shots. Personally love with just a splash of lime. Hard to find in bars and restaurants.
Samantha M.
Camarillo, CA
This is my favorite tequila! It is pretty expensive, but not as pricy as, say, Patron. I think the flavor is great, and it makes a great margarita. I recommend this tequila to everyone! I usually just buy it at the grocery store, but Costco has it too
Delia A.
Imperial
The best tequila I've ever had. It goes down smoothly. It doesn't burn as it goes down. Their doesn't have a bad after taste. Mixes well with mixed drinks. And best of all no headache the next day
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I remember my brother in law had got this for me for my 17th birthday. Not sure how much it is but it was the first night I ever drank it and taking shots. waking up the next morning I knew I was never going to drink it again lol.
sandra p.
Love that you don't need a chaser after drinking a shot of this tequila. The lemon and salt is not needed either. You can take shot after shot with a smooth taste.
Fernando P.
I've never had a tequila so smooth and easy to drink weather I drinking a margarita or taking shots it's my go to drink, I can drink it even if I have full schedule the next day no hang over here
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?