BY CAZADORES

Tequila CAZADORES Blanco is our smooth tequila that, without aging, goes straight from distillation to the bottle. The slightly sweet taste and smooth finish make it highly versatile and perfect for mixed drinks. see more...

Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
Hello, tequila! This is one of my favorite tequilas for fresh margaritas or for shots on a Friday night! It’s smooth and great quality. I love the minimal bite/ burn Cazadores has. The high quality ensures there is no hangover!
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
Out of all the tequilas I’ve had, this is one of the best but most budget friendly tequila out there. If you can’t afford patron, I suggest buying this, it tastes just as great but I consider it as Patron’s dupe!
Amy L.
Portland , OR
One of my favorite tequilas , great for taking shots , don’t recommend warm , so keep it chilled ! It’s not too expensive & it’s great for margaritas , I buy this every weekend
IttyBitty23 f.
This is the best tequila you could ever have. This should be in every family gathering or a great party. The first and only drink. This will have your guest wanting more. You can have it on its own, shots. Or with something to pair it with, like cranberry juice, a soda of your liking. Or like we have it, with only some salt and lime.
Sarah N.
Waterford, WI
I can't give this tequila enough stars. It's perfect as a shot with some pickle juice. No nasty tequila taste just absolutely delicious!
Stephanie R.
Chicago
Shots anyone. This tequila chilled is a perfect shot with lime. Taste great and makes for a good time! Smooth and light with great taste.
Michaela D.
Capitola, CA
It definitely gets the job done! I use this liquor for margaritas. Mixed with a bit of limeade and some frozen strawberries; delicious!
Lindsay S.
largo
It’s horrible. It’s so strong it overwhelms everything you mix it with. It’s so rough going down and it sits so heavy in your stomach.
Alicia L.
Grand Jct, CO
This tequila is smooth and dangerously delicious! I've always done straight shots of it and have never had a problem with flavor.
nicole r.
Miami
Purchased at: Publix
Great mixing tequila. One of my favorites to take shots of as well when chilled. Some of the smoothest tequila I’ve ever tasted