Caza Trail Coffee, Organic Extra Bold Medium Roast, 100 Single Serve Cups [Organic Medium Roast, 100 Count]

BY CAZA TRAIL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

At Caza Trail we make delicious single serve coffee and tea beverages that are compatible with your first generation Keurig K-Cup Brewer. Wherever fine coffee and tea is cultivated – that’s where we’re on the hunt! Our pursuit of the perfect cup takes... see more...

Review (1)
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I started drinking coffee when my son who was 11 at the time ended up in the hospital needing his appendix removed asap. I was exhausted, being a single mom, so the nurses brought me some coffee. It was ok flavor but tasted like heaven at the time. I am very picky about my coffee and can't stand bitter coffee. Caza Trail is my perfect coffee! Not too strong, no bitterness, wonderful aroma and the price rocks! I only wish it came in ground bags and be available at WalMart. I only find it on eBay and smile.amazon.com but that's fine with me. The wonderful aroma puts a smile on my face every time I drink some whether it's 8am or 8pm. I recommend it whole heartedly! I have been buying Caza Trail for about 3-6 years now. I will buy it until I die or they stop making my extra bold medium roast. Comes in 24, 52, and 100 count K-Cups.