BY CAVIT #49 in Wine

Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cavit Moscato is my absolute favorite Moscato. From the first drop to the last there are no taste changes if refrigerated after opening like many other Moscato wines. While still budget friendly at around $10-12 per bottle, this is tastes top shelf. This is the perfect budget special occasion white, or it pairs well with pasta or a chocolatey dessert. Those new to wine will also enjoy this one, it is much milder in the fermentation taste than almost any other Moscato I have ever had, while still managing to taste like wine and not grape juice. Very easy on the taste buds, and rarely gives me a hangover if I overdo it.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE WINE. I first encountered this wine when I was on my trip in Monterey Bay. When this wine first came out, I was eating at a restaurant on a boat, and the waiter suggested it with my pasta. She said, that I would be the first to try this wine and that she promised I would fall in love. Well she was right. It's sweet, it smells nice, and the aroma is just perfect. It's cheap and affordable around $10 a bottle. I usually buy mines at Bevmo.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First of all i am a wine person therefore my opion will appeal more to wine drinkers, but if you're on the market to try new things and buy a bottle of wine i would definitely recommend this one. It is smooth and a bit strong but i like them strong , as to the flavor it depends on on what you pick. I always get this bottle but i don't exactly remember the name of it. Well its citrus and quite smooth with a lil kick to it.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a really nice Moscato that i discovered from a restaurant and it's been my go to ever since. The taste is always consistent with a sweet bubbly taste. Perfect to bring to dinner, especially for guests that don't typically like wine. I bet they would like this! It's also a cheap dinner gift!
Katie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We had a snow day a few weeks ago and I (embarrassingly enough) finished off a whole large bottle. It's delicious, with just enough of a sweet flavor that it's not sickening, but also enough of a kick that you know it's wine. And it's cheap, so that's never a bad thing.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a great wine when you're craving sweet white goodness. At my Albertson's store it's usually on sale. The more I buy on one trip the cheaper it is and that's awesome for us. One bottle rarely lasts the evening. It's a good sweet white to have with a meal, and just to relax at the end of your evening.
Taylor R.
Moreland, GA
The best moscato I've had. I prefer moscato because it's a sweet wine. Many restaurants in my area don't carry moscato but my husband and I were at one that served Cavit moscato. It was so good I had to ask the bartender which brand it was. My husband even liked it and he's not a wine drinker. Perfect amount of sweet and perfect amount of bubbly. This is my ho to wine every time.
Melissa B.
I like the taste of this Moscoto. It is not too seeet like some of them out there or too bitter. I stumbled across it and decided to try it. I was quiet pleased when I took the sip. Since then I have gotten it several times.
ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best moscato I have ever had! This is not too sweet and not too dry it's right in between! This wine is super affordable and easy to purchase in just about every liquor store! This is always a hit at my parties!
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Moscato is my favorite wine and Cavit has a delicious moscato. Everyone loves this bottle when I bring it. It's delicious and is sweet and has a full flavor. I'm a repeat consumer and will continue to be. I would most definitely buy again! I definitely would recommend!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How sweet is this wine?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Is this a good table wine?
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How sweet is this moscato?
Grayce Y.
Toronto, ON
Is this wine extremely sweet?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this sweet is it good