Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV uploaded by Resh L.

BY CAVIT

Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV is my go to bottle for remembering my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and this bottle reminds me of it!! I make sure I always have a few bottles of Cavit Lunetta Prosecco in my wine rack for any occasion. This is a light and amazing Prosecco that I would recommend to anyone who wants to try Prosecco!
Alexandra N.
Prosecco is my favorite style of wine and Cavit does a wonderful job in flavoring and aging their wines to perfection. I really love sipping their wine on special occasions like New Year's or for a girl's night in. I would highly recommend pairing this with your favorite seafood dish.
Erica S.
Prosecco is my favorite wine! I love the bubbly accent that gives it that carbonated feeling. This is one of the best sparkling wines around. I usually get this when I am at Olive Garden, but you can get it at any liquor store. I would definitely buy this again.
Nadine R.
Such a fine Italian Prosecco! If you're looking for something light crisp and refreshing this is what you need! Whether you're just enjoying a glass of bubbly itself or mixing it in a bellini or mimosa for brunch. It is always perfect and you will remember it!
Stephanie H.
Happy Hour Expert
This sparkling wine is definitely a good choice if you are looking to make your morning mimosa or celebrate a night out with the girls! I am a champagne lover and anything sparkling sounds good to me! This is not a high end sparkling wine, but for a woman on a budget it is really not too shabby!
Cavit Luneta Prosecco NV Italy is my bottle to remember my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and I remember this bottle! I make sure to always have a few bottles of Cavit Lens Prosecco on my wine rack FOR ANY chance. This Is An Unbelievable Light And Prosecco That I Would Recommend An ANYONE Who Wants To Try Prosecco!
Apryl J.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Cavit Prosecco!! I use it in my Mimosas and with my Pomegranate 1800 Margarita mix.....AMAZING!!!! You can find it at most Beer & Wine stores.
Candice B.
Fayetteville, NC
This one is a hit and miss sometimes. It just depends on what your eating with it. I love it during the summer with a light dinner. Nothing to heavy just a smooth wine refreshing wine with a lovely dinner.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
This is my go to sparkling wine with crisp peach and apple flavors that keep your palate happy. This tastes like a a world class expensive wine but has a nice inexpensive price tag. This is the perfect drink for any holiday or relaxing time that you spend outside in the sun. It's so refreshing.
Tara T.
Newport, NC
Mimosa Monday girls! If it's not a habit it should be! At least once a month! Their in a little pineapple juice or better yet, skip the juice and make your mimosa with limoncello!