Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV uploaded by Resh L.

Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV is my go to bottle for remembering my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and this bottle reminds me of it!! I make sure I always have a few bottles of Cavit Lunetta Prosecco in my wine rack for any occasion. This is a light and amazing Prosecco that I would recommend to anyone who wants to try Prosecco!
Alexandra N.
Prosecco is my favorite style of wine and Cavit does a wonderful job in flavoring and aging their wines to perfection. I really love sipping their wine on special occasions like New Year's or for a girl's night in. I would highly recommend pairing this with your favorite seafood dish.
Nadine R.
Such a fine Italian Prosecco! If you're looking for something light crisp and refreshing this is what you need! Whether you're just enjoying a glass of bubbly itself or mixing it in a bellini or mimosa for brunch. It is always perfect and you will remember it!
Stephanie H.
This sparkling wine is definitely a good choice if you are looking to make your morning mimosa or celebrate a night out with the girls! I am a champagne lover and anything sparkling sounds good to me! This is not a high end sparkling wine, but for a woman on a budget it is really not too shabby!
Cavit Luneta Prosecco NV Italy is my bottle to remember my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and I remember this bottle! I make sure to always have a few bottles of Cavit Lens Prosecco on my wine rack FOR ANY chance. This Is An Unbelievable Light And Prosecco That I Would Recommend An ANYONE Who Wants To Try Prosecco!
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
This is my go to sparkling wine with crisp peach and apple flavors that keep your palate happy. This tastes like a a world class expensive wine but has a nice inexpensive price tag. This is the perfect drink for any holiday or relaxing time that you spend outside in the sun. It's so refreshing.
Tara T.
Newport, NC
Mimosa Monday girls! If it's not a habit it should be! At least once a month! Their in a little pineapple juice or better yet, skip the juice and make your mimosa with limoncello!
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
As far as Prosecco goes, this is a pretty good one. Sure, it's not the fanciest or the best, but it's a pretty solid choice if you're looking for a nice tasting bottle of sparking wine at a low price point.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italia NV es mi botella para recordar mi visita a Italia. Me enamoré de Prosecco en Italia y esta botella me recuerda! Me aseguro de tener siempre unas botellas de Cavit Lunetta Prosecco en mi estante de vino para cualquier ocasión. Este es un Prosecco ligero y increíble que se lo recomendaría a cualquiera que quiera probar Prosecco!
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?