Add a Photo

By CAVIT
#551 in Wine
Photo (1)
Cavit Luneta Prosecco NV Italy is my bottle to remember my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and I remember this bottle! I make sure to always have a few bottles of Cavit Lens Prosecco on my wine rack FOR ANY chance. This Is An Unbelievable Light And Prosecco That I Would Recommend An ANYONE Who Wants To Try Prosecco!
Erica S.
Erica S.

Prosecco is my favorite wine! I love the bubbly accent that gives it that carbonated feeling. This is one of the best sparkling wines around. I usually get this when I am at Olive Garden, but you can get it at any liquor store. I would definitely buy this again.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

These little bottle of champagnes are so cute. I got these at my husbands holiday company party for free as the night ended. Not bad it's better with some oj so you can have a mimosa or 2 with your breakfast...
Candice B.
Candice B.
Fayetteville, NC

This one is a hit and miss sometimes. It just depends on what your eating with it. I love it during the summer with a light dinner. Nothing to heavy just a smooth wine refreshing wine with a lovely dinner.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Newport, NC

Mimosa Monday girls! If it's not a habit it should be! At least once a month! Their in a little pineapple juice or better yet, skip the juice and make your mimosa with limoncello!
Carol K.
Carol K.
Seattle, WA

Light, fruity, sparkly on the tongue - this wine is party-worthy, but also perfect for those times when you want to have your own little celebration.
Devin A.
Devin A.

I love Prosecco's and as far as they go, Cavit is pretty good! It's priced moderately and tastes just like the expensive stuff!
Rose M.
Rose M.

Delicious and cheap. I am obsessed w/ mix this w/ everything from other alcohol like cider or fruit purée & juice.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Muncie

Love it. Has a wonderful flavor. Very refreshing. Would purchase again. Served it at a party. Everyone loved it.
Sammantha G.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ

Good cheap Prosecco, worth it for the price. It is very light and dry and can be found at moist liquor stores.

Join Now