Add a Photo

#215 in Wine
Photo (1)
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Cavit Luneta Prosecco NV Italy is my bottle to remember my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and I remember this bottle! I make sure to always have a few bottles of Cavit Lens Prosecco on my wine rack FOR ANY chance. This Is An Unbelievable Light And Prosecco That I Would Recommend An ANYONE Who Wants To Try Prosecco!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Prosecco is my favorite wine! I love the bubbly accent that gives it that carbonated feeling. This is one of the best sparkling wines around. I usually get this when I am at Olive Garden, but you can get it at any liquor store. I would definitely buy this again.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
These little bottle of champagnes are so cute. I got these at my husbands holiday company party for free as the night ended. Not bad it's better with some oj so you can have a mimosa or 2 with your breakfast...
Candice B.
Candice B.
Fayetteville, NC
Jan. 20, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
This one is a hit and miss sometimes. It just depends on what your eating with it. I love it during the summer with a light dinner. Nothing to heavy just a smooth wine refreshing wine with a lovely dinner.
Carol K.
Carol K.
Seattle, WA
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Light, fruity, sparkly on the tongue - this wine is party-worthy, but also perfect for those times when you want to have your own little celebration.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Muncie
Jan. 13, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Love it. Has a wonderful flavor. Very refreshing. Would purchase again. Served it at a party. Everyone loved it.
Sammantha G.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Good cheap Prosecco, worth it for the price. It is very light and dry and can be found at moist liquor stores.
Jenni D.
Jenni D.
San Francisco
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Love bubbly it's good alone or with fresh oj. Drinking it on a hot summer day is fantastic
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
May 7, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
This sparkling wine is definitely a good choice if you are looking to make your morning mimosa or celebrate a night out with the girls! I am a champagne lover and anything sparkling sounds good to me! This is not a high end sparkling wine, but for a woman on a budget it is really not too shabby!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Newport, NC
March 14, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Lunetta Prosecco 25.36 fl oz
Mimosa Monday girls! If it's not a habit it should be! At least once a month! Their in a little pineapple juice or better yet, skip the juice and make your mimosa with limoncello!