Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV

by Cavit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV!
Ross M.
Westbrook, ME
Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV uploaded by Ross M.
Me encanta esta marca de Prosecco es delicioso, suave , delicado, yo lo [email protected] hacer mimosas, amo algo fresco en un día de verano
Apryl J.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Cavit Prosecco!! I use it in my Mimosas and with my Pomegranate 1800 Margarita mix.....AMAZING!!!! You can find it at most Beer & Wine stores.
Cavit Luneta Prosecco NV Italy is my bottle to remember my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and I remember this bottle! I make sure to always have a few bottles of Cavit Lens Prosecco on my wine rack FOR ANY chance. This Is An Unbelievable Light And Prosecco That I Would Recommend An ANYONE Who Wants To Try Prosecco!
Irene K.
Great Prosseco. Use it as is or with fruit and soda. After visiting Italy became enamored with prosseco. This one is as good as any I had. Delist.
Nadine R.
Such a fine Italian Prosecco! If you're looking for something light crisp and refreshing this is what you need! Whether you're just enjoying a glass of bubbly itself or mixing it in a bellini or mimosa for brunch. It is always perfect and you will remember it!
Carol K.
Seattle, WA
Light, fruity, sparkly on the tongue - this wine is party-worthy, but also perfect for those times when you want to have your own little celebration.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good cheap Prosecco, worth it for the price. It is very light and dry and can be found at moist liquor stores.
Joselyn E.
Can't find this everywhere but my one of my top Prosecco. This one is smoother then most. With bold taste, it's a great pairing with steak and seafood
Erica J.
Prosecco is my favorite wine! I love the bubbly accent that gives it that carbonated feeling. This is one of the best sparkling wines around. I usually get this when I am at Olive Garden, but you can get it at any liquor store. I would definitely buy this again.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italia NV es mi botella para recordar mi visita a Italia. Me enamoré de Prosecco en Italia y esta botella me recuerda! Me aseguro de tener siempre unas botellas de Cavit Lunetta Prosecco en mi estante de vino para cualquier ocasión. Este es un Prosecco ligero y increíble que se lo recomendaría a cualquiera que quiera probar Prosecco!

Looking for your answer?