Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV uploaded by Resh L.

BY CAVIT

Cavit Lunetta Prosecco Italy NV
Cavit Luneta Prosecco NV Italy is my bottle to remember my visit to Italy. I fell in love with Prosecco in Italy and I remember this bottle! I make sure to always have a few bottles of Cavit Lens Prosecco on my wine rack FOR ANY chance. This Is An Unbelievable Light And Prosecco That I Would Recommend An ANYONE Who Wants To Try Prosecco!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Prosecco is my favorite wine! I love the bubbly accent that gives it that carbonated feeling. This is one of the best sparkling wines around. I usually get this when I am at Olive Garden, but you can get it at any liquor store. I would definitely buy this again.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Fayetteville, NC
This one is a hit and miss sometimes. It just depends on what your eating with it. I love it during the summer with a light dinner. Nothing to heavy just a smooth wine refreshing wine with a lovely dinner.
Carol K.
Carol K.
Seattle, WA
Light, fruity, sparkly on the tongue - this wine is party-worthy, but also perfect for those times when you want to have your own little celebration.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Muncie
Love it. Has a wonderful flavor. Very refreshing. Would purchase again. Served it at a party. Everyone loved it.
Sammantha G.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Good cheap Prosecco, worth it for the price. It is very light and dry and can be found at moist liquor stores.
Jenni D.
Jenni D.
San Francisco
Love bubbly it's good alone or with fresh oj. Drinking it on a hot summer day is fantastic
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This sparkling wine is definitely a good choice if you are looking to make your morning mimosa or celebrate a night out with the girls! I am a champagne lover and anything sparkling sounds good to me! This is not a high end sparkling wine, but for a woman on a budget it is really not too shabby!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Newport, NC
Mimosa Monday girls! If it's not a habit it should be! At least once a month! Their in a little pineapple juice or better yet, skip the juice and make your mimosa with limoncello!
Sequoia W.
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?