BY CAVIT

Melissa H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great easy bottle of wine to pick up to enjoy with friends. Not very expensive. I bought it at my local wine store. It is great compared to other low-price wine. It's delicious. I would definitely buy it again. I was satisfied. Pinot Noir is great.
Kate M.
Bronx, NY
I love a good pinot noir. While this medium bodied wine is overall satisfying, it shies in comparison to other ones I have tried. This wine can be found most anywhere which speaks to it's coverage, and it also sits at a great price point for it's quality.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Serve this at weddings a lot and not going to lie I've had a sip or two( or a lot) it's okay. Nothing special. Not a big fan of red though so it might just be me. I would recommend this if you like red wine but if your usually a white or rose wine person this red might be strong for you.
cristina h.
This wine is wonderful. Never have been much of a wine fan but this one changed my mind. It has a great aroma and the perfect taste too it; not too strong or watered down like, also very aromatic . Also, love that it isn't too pricey.
Katie R.
State college, PA
It's okay for a cheap bottle of wine for a low budget consumer, although there are other wines in this price range that I would prefer over this one. I have yet to try any of the other varieties from Cavit
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Very bland Pinot noir... Almost tastes watered down. Just a light hint of berry and a very bland finish. No cherry, spice, cola, or velvet finish. Their Pinot Grigio is much better
Melissa M.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had Cavit Pinot Noir in a restaurant for the first time and found it to be very smooth and fruity. It paired well with my meal, but definitely felt drinkable by itself.
Stephanie A.
It's a great alternative to the real bubbly. Makes a great mimosa. It's a constant purchase at least twice a month. Typically buy it from the local liquor store. Cost is not tooo pricey
Hillary K.
Full flavor: hints of cherry, bright berry flavors, not an overwhelming flavor.

Affordable!

Would definately recommend this wine. It was delicious
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC
Awesome product. This wine is good at any party or gathering. I love to have a glass or two after a long day. Its not bitter or stromg