BY CAVIT

• Is this a very dry wine? What does it pair well with? I ...1 Answers
  • I like the small bottles and it is decent for the price. ...3 Answers
Cavit Collection Pinot Noir
  • "I personally don't prefer Pinot noir but it makes a great wine spritzer and my mother is a big fan!" in 1 review
  • "I really like the full bodied flavor of this wine." in 1 review
  • "It's one of those that is inexpensive enough to cook with, but tastes good enough to drink." in 1 review
  • "never really liked red wine before but tried this brand and loved it haven't found one like it that i enjoy as much!" in 1 review
  • "This product taste great and small bottles are cute!" in 1 review
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is seriously delicious. It's one of the best inexpensive wines I've ever had. I usually buy it at my local grocery store or liquor store. I buy this wine all the time especially for BYOB restaurants!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I recently transitioned to red wine and now I can't go back lol. This is super affordable and it has so much flavor. It's perfect to pair with a meal as well. It's not my favorite pino noir but it gets the job done! Try it out it's prettt popular
Cindy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2

It's ok for the price... Black cherry on the tongue, not overpowering, smooth finish but not very long lasting...
It has a light pear taste a little bit dry it goes down smooth
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
The Cavit Pinot Noir is a very affordable yet smooth tasting wine that pairs well with duck or salmon. You can also drink this wine with light appetizers like a sharp cheddar or tiny crackers. Either way you and your company will love the taste this bottle of Pinot has to offer. Very smooth, great quality!!
Kimberly D.
Dallas , TX
Pinot Noir is such a tasty and good wine. It's perfect to add it to any recipe and it's perfect for a nice dinner. Cavit has a nice variety of wines to choose from Pinot Noir to Chardonnay.
Sarah S.
Falls Church, VA
My husband came home with a bottle of this wine. We had it with dinner and it was lovely. It was very light and smooth and tasty. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love the Cavit collection! Especially pinot grigio and noir. Price is manageable. Enjoy the taste better than others besides the higher end ones. Never disappoints. Always recommend to others.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
This wine is pretty good. It's one of the ones I keep on hand for a dinner wine or just for an evening unwind. It's one of those that is inexpensive enough to cook with, but tastes good enough to drink. It's not fancy, but it's not bad, either.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I love these. They are perfect for taking over to a friend's house or picnic, or something. I find that they are also great for if you are watching your calories or drinking. And as far as pinot noirs go, this tastes great for the price.
Bailey A.
Hilton Head, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite pinot noirs under $30. It is delicious and so easy to drink. It is perfect for dinner and as a table red. I will continue to buy this wine.
holli v.
Winterset, IA
I like the small bottles and it is decent for the price. Defiantly not my favorite Pinot noir but nice to have the small bottles when you only want a glass.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Is this a very dry wine? What does it pair well with? I was given a bottle as a gift and I'm not sure if I will like it.