Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Biancaa D.Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Deana M.Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Tracy T.

BY CAVIT

Cavit collection pinot grigio wine 1.5 l see more...

Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is another great crowd pleaser that pairs well and it’s not fussy with the body. It isn’t too dry or too sweet and is wonderful cold yet not completely offensive room temperature. On a budget this is accessible and a nice option.
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Great Pinot Grigio at a very affordable price. I love the fact that you can buy great quality wine at a very affordable price. It’s a smooth Pinot Grigio that’s great for drinking and cooking. I usually get the biggest bottle they have because the standard size bottle isn’t enough.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You get what you pay for, and I say this is a hell of a deal. Cavit is my go to vineyard for a wine that is very delicious and is decently priced. Great grapes and taste for whatever you get, especially the Pinot grigio. Highly recommend.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I️ always pick up a bottle of Cavit Pinot Grigio at total wine. It’s a lot cheaper there. It’s a crisp and refreshing wine and isn’t too sweet. A go to of mine for summer. Would definitely recommend to the white wine drinkers out there!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm no wine connoisseur but I still like to indulge in a glass here and there. This is an affordable brand I often reach for. It's not the best I've ever had but it's decent.
Jaclyn P.
Cavit Pinot Grigio is my good old trusty everyday wine. I don't spend lots of money on wine for my post-work cocktails but this has always been a reliable, tasty, crisp, and not-to-sweet option for me. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by Cavit's Pinot Grigio though I have not tried their other wines.
Michelle L.
This is a nice basic pinot grigio if you want to play it safe. It doesn' have any crazy undertones and nothing is too overpowering. The price is affordable. It is not really inexpensive and you will not break the bank either. I would buy this again.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Cavit pino grigio will always hold a special place in my heart, as it was one of the wines we chose to serve at our wedding. It's a reliably tasty white wine that will pair well with a lot of things — chicken, fish or even salad. Also try it with popcorn!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pinot Grigio is my favorite type of wine. However I do not like all brands. Cavit is a decent brand. its not my first choice but it is not my last choice. The flavors are ok. I think 5 people could drink this and all have a different opinion
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite pinot grigio. It's very clear light and refreshing. It is not too sweet or not too dry. Great with food such as seafood or summer snacks, vegetables, or just to drink by itself while talking or hanging out. It really is a great wine and it's so inexpensive!
Fatima C.
Would you recommend this wine by itself or with food?
Melissa S.
Where have you found this wine to buy?
María S.