Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Biancaa D.Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Deana M.Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Tracy T.

BY CAVIT

Cavit collection pinot grigio wine 1.5 l see more...

Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Great Pinot Grigio at a very affordable price. I love the fact that you can buy great quality wine at a very affordable price. It’s a smooth Pinot Grigio that’s great for drinking and cooking. I usually get the biggest bottle they have because the standard size bottle isn’t enough.
Megan G.
Cavit makes a decent Pinot Grigio and the price is really good. I pick this up on occasion still and I like it well enough. It's not incredible or anything but it's not bad. It's readily available as well. If you like Pinot Grigio, this one is decent and priced right.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I️ always pick up a bottle of Cavit Pinot Grigio at total wine. It’s a lot cheaper there. It’s a crisp and refreshing wine and isn’t too sweet. A go to of mine for summer. Would definitely recommend to the white wine drinkers out there!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm no wine connoisseur but I still like to indulge in a glass here and there. This is an affordable brand I often reach for. It's not the best I've ever had but it's decent.
Jessica H.
Staff
This is one of my favorite white wines and it's not too pricey! It goes down smoothly and the flavor is not overpowering. I love how it has a refreshing citrus aftertaste. Delicious!
Jaclyn P.
Cavit Pinot Grigio is my good old trusty everyday wine. I don't spend lots of money on wine for my post-work cocktails but this has always been a reliable, tasty, crisp, and not-to-sweet option for me. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by Cavit's Pinot Grigio though I have not tried their other wines.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Cavit pino grigio will always hold a special place in my heart, as it was one of the wines we chose to serve at our wedding. It's a reliably tasty white wine that will pair well with a lot of things — chicken, fish or even salad. Also try it with popcorn!
Michelle L.
This is a nice basic pinot grigio if you want to play it safe. It doesn' have any crazy undertones and nothing is too overpowering. The price is affordable. It is not really inexpensive and you will not break the bank either. I would buy this again.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pinot Grigio is my favorite type of wine. However I do not like all brands. Cavit is a decent brand. its not my first choice but it is not my last choice. The flavors are ok. I think 5 people could drink this and all have a different opinion
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite pinot grigio. It's very clear light and refreshing. It is not too sweet or not too dry. Great with food such as seafood or summer snacks, vegetables, or just to drink by itself while talking or hanging out. It really is a great wine and it's so inexpensive!
Fatima C.
Would you recommend this wine by itself or with food?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where have you found this wine to buy?
María S.