Cavit Chardonnay

by Cavit

Is this a cheaper wine or more on the expensive side?
Start your review of Cavit Chardonnay!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like the option for a little bit of a larger bottle for a very reasonable price! in reviews
It's pretty good for the low pricein reviews
Jessica  B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried several wines and I have to admit that this one is not good at all. The flavor isn't rich and tastes like a cheap/bad quality wine. I don't recommend it :(
Adriana S.
San Antonio, TX
I actually enjoy this wine more than I thought I would. It is pretty good. Not the best I've ever had but if you like Chardonnay I would try it
jamie J.
Oakland, CA
Very tasteful .. simple yet satisfying.. enjoyed it with smocked salmon and it made my meal blissful
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
My absolute favorite brand of Chardonnay. I only buy this brand because it goes down smooth and tastes amazing!
Patricia H.
Biloxi, MS
One of my favorite brands! This Chardonnay has a great taste for a great price. One ofor the best.
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty good. For the price you can't go wrong if you aren't worried about the label. It goes well with a nice Italian dinner. a light sweet taste!
Katie G.
Very dry & oaky. If you like that kind of wine, you'd probably like it. But I was not a fan.
Justin M.
Brandon, MS
Very smooth lightly Oakes Chardonnay mild fruit flavors. Low tannin low acidity medium body with long legs
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a big fan of the Cavit wine. I was given two bottles as a housewarming gift, and I couldn't stomach the taste.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
If your in your 49s, recently divorced (it doesn't matter how many times now), this wine will get you through life. Get your little monogrammed plastic wine glass, pour this classy beverage over ice and grab a Virginia slim! This is a problem solver wine and will surely lead you to the road of hooking up with a college guy with low self esteem.