Caviar Anti-Aging CC Cream with Extra Hold for Thick Hair, 2.5-Ounce

by Alterna

A miracle leave-in product that delivers 10 benefits in one easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished. This 10-in-1 formula can be used alone or as a foundation for the layering of other styling products. Formulated with Caviar Extract and antioxidant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caviar Anti-Aging CC Cream with Extra Hold for Thick Hair, 2.5-Ounce!
Chandler, AZ
the cc cream is nice for the fact that it is a 10 and 1. the smell is clean and it's like a lotion. I found that for the prize you pay it pretty small bottle
Fenton, MI
I love this silky smooth cream! I apply it to towel dried hair before blow dryer for silky smooth hair. It calms down frizz and helps prevent damage
Sydney , NS
Hands down the very best leave in cream product I have ever used. Its nourishing, gives body, is not too heavy, smells awesome, and tames any fly aways you might have. I have fine, colour treated hair and it is my fave leave in product. Its pretty expensive but you need so little to get the job done, it will last you a good while.
Vancouver, BC
Worth the splurge! I have thick coarse hair and I use this right before I blow dry and it gives my hair a nice smooth finish. My fav part is that even though it's thick, it doesn't weigh my hair down because I'm a serious volume junkie. I recommend it.
manchester
This is the most amazing product for my hair. I use it as a leave in conditioner, i also use it before blow drying. My hair is dry so i need a little extra help all the time.