BeveragesCavendish & Harvey
Pear & Blackberry Drops, 6 oz (Pack of 12)

Cavendish & Harvey Pear & Blackberry Drops, 6 oz (Pack of 12)

by Cavendish & Harvey

Cavendish & Harvey Pear & Blackberry Drops: Gluten free Fat free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cavendish & Harvey Pear & Blackberry Drops, 6 oz (Pack of 12)!
Deirdre  T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I highly recommend these candies! First off they come in a cute, almost vintage appearance tin. The lid slides off very easily. I actually got these as a gift, myself. There are 2 different flavors in tin, not a combination of the flavor. They are lightly coated in sugar and the flavors are delightful! Not your common fruit flavored candies in flavors of pear & blackberries. The flavor is fruity and delicious- absolutely not a sweet candy! Just sweet enough!! They are perfect and I kept the tin, lol.
Brittany R.
Ripley, WV
Cavendish & Harvey Pear & Blackberry Drops, 6 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Brittany R.
Where to start...I've loved these candies since I was little. They are sweet but have some tan to them as well. They taste just like pears and blackberries. Soooooo good! I hadn't had them in years, but recently found them at TJ Maxx.
Christine T.
Chipley, FL
Loved these as a kid !! cant find them anywhere anymore , but I think I'm going to head on over to the internet and see if I cant find somewhere to order them, I ADORE pear anything so these were right up my alley :)
Andrea M.
Nordrach, Baden
Meine Lieblingssorten - herrlich fruchtig und lecker. Ohne diese Bonbon geht nicht, eine Dose ist immer im Vorrat 😍
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Old fashioned granny sweets. Dusted so don’t get on your clothes 🤗. Fancy tin. Makes good thank you gifts.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
These candies remind me so much of my Grandma. She used to give us these 'sweeties' when we visited. I've recently found them locally and keep them on my coffee table. They are tasty, a good size, and great value.

Looking for your answer?