BY CAVENDISH & HARVEY

T.L. L.
T.L. L.
Centreville, MD
These are refined, delicate, tasty, and positively British. They're my favorite sucking candy to take on airplanes to use during take-off and landing. They're a great treat to have with you in case you need a sweet treat or pick-me-up without overdoing it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
My mom used to get these and I always thought they were super fancy. The berry flavor is the best but all the flavors taste good. They are hard candy so pretty simple but delicious!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
These use to be such a popular candy, It is mostly carried around by grandmas at east the ones I've been around. The candy itself isn't the best, it has a mild flavor and the tin inside is coated with powdered sugar. Don't really recommend this.
Marie G.
Marie G.
These remind me of my childhood! My mom always had a ton of these in her purse and it was such a treat to get them. They are small, hard candies that don't refresh your breath, just a yummy little fruit flavored treat.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Haven't had this in a long time. But there so good .my mom used to give them to me to stop the sweet tooth.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I love the way these are designed so damn cleaver and nice at the same time. I would love to get my hands on of these delights.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden, UT
These are fun! I don't know where I can find them in Utah because I have not seen them is ages! But they are fabulous! I love the little tins afterwards perfect for a few things in fishing tackle
Tsvety A.
Tsvety A.
Bansko, Blagoevgrad
These bring so much memories of my childhood, and that's mainly why I love them. But they have seriously the most amazing taste!