Cavender's Boot City Cavender uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY CAVENDER'S BOOT CITY

Cavender's Boot City Cavender
  • "We were super pleased with customer service when they called around to order my husband a new pair of work boots even though the type he wears has been discontinued." in 6 reviews
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
Best place to get boots by far! Not to mention, each Cavenders I have visited the employees are amazing and super friendly. I can definetly advise that anyone who may need boots, or Pearl Snaps, or even a nice Stetson should stop by a Cavenders near them!
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Cavendars is not really my cup of tea, however they are an amazing store! I used to go here often to buy MissMe's because they are very well priced and as anyone who wears them knows, they are amazing quality. Even if you aren't the country type, this store has something for everyone!
Ashley L.
I bought the cutest boot socks and sleeves from here and they are awesome and so cute! I loved the lay out of the store and they were very friendly when I was there totally gonna go back and buy some more stuff especially from the clearance rack!
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
I love thus western store, they have such great prices and all there stuff is great I have purchased two belts and 5 miss Mex from here and there still in great condition and I have had them for some years now
Melissa P.
Mission, TX
Creo que está tienda es una de las pocas que recomendaría de botas , en esta tienda en especial me dieron un trato increíble y las botas están de maravilla, creo sin duda alguna que volveré a comprar ahí
Shirley B.
Every time I go to my local store I notice they don't greet me, they won't offer assistance nor say anything as I leave. It's as if I didn't even enter the store to begin with. I notice other races get greeted just fine. A few months ago, I was in line and the cashier went ahead and took the couple behind to check out and didn't acknowledged that I was next in line. I told her that was very rude being they had just came up to the line. I will not be shopping here anymore! This cavenders is on 1960 and Kuykendahl. Customer service is a must and I can say they lost a good customer.
Jesse G.
Dyer
I use to work here! I love all their products especially their boots and jeans and belts and belt buckles. If you’re going to a rodeo than go here and get you some western clothing.
R B.
Worst customer service and website I have ever dealt with in my entire life . I work in the oil and gas industry so good boots are a must and finding good boots at a good deal is a little slice of happiness. I ordered 2 pair of boots Saturday night online . Waited till today no emails or phone call on the status of my order , so I call to see what was going on to find out my order had been cancelled due to the boots not being available anymore. So  this being the first time I am hearing this want them to rectify the situation and they did nothing at all no discount offer no excuse other we don't have them . So I will never ever again as so much to think about buying from them . I ask all my fellow roughnecks out there  not to shop with these people . Shame on me for thinking there is any where to buy boots except sheplers
Vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
Being a student at Texas Tech University, you know that standing up on the bleachers during football stands is a requirement for the whole game! My fiancé and I found our favorite boots, perfect for withstanding a long day on your feet. Definitely buying another pair soon to add to my collection.
Yvette L.
Great store when it comes to merchandise, but some of the customer service is lacking. We bought a pair of boots there and they stretched them for me and was told we can bring them back to them or one of their other stores to have them stretch again if we needed to. We were out of town and needed that done again and they told us no because there was no time to do it. Mid afternoon no one in the store and they refused. Two in front of stores and the rest of their Co workers werected goofing around in the back.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How much are boots there?
mariana h.
Where are they located
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How much are boots usually?
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What's is everyone's favorite item to buy ?
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Does anybody know if there is a c avenders in idaho close to pocatello?