Cavender's Boot City Cavender

by Cavender's Boot City

How affordable are their products?
What products do they have?
Havent heard of this?
Start your review of Cavender's Boot City Cavender!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We were super pleased with customer service when they called around to order my husband a new pair of work boots even though the type he wears has been discontinued.in reviews
Karol G.
Mcallen, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Cavender's Boot City Cavender uploaded by Karol G.
Best western clothing store. Always clean, organized, and you can find good quality items. I love their sales and the way everything smells as soon as you walk in (leather).
daisy S.
Dallas, TX
I love the boots from here i know since i was little my dad would always buy me boots from there, they last a long time too. my dad buys all his boots from there and they're beautiful, well priced, comfortable and last a long time.
Sabrina  B.
Somerset, TX
This is my go to store for shoes, boots, belts, jackets, sweaters, jeans & blouses. I buy most of my clothes from there. I don’t really like going anywhere else because this is more my style. It’s always recommended for cute western clothes.
Candice S.
Aurora, CO
Cavender's Boot City Cavender uploaded by Candice S.
Love my new boots , thank you Cavenders for having such a huge selection for extremely great prices. Also a major huge thank you for the military discount. A major go to for Country wear from clothes, boots, purses,hats etc.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Cavenders Boots this is one of my favorite stores we normally go we get our shirts boots pants belts and jacket stuff that you need for horse back riding
Ashley L.
I bought the cutest boot socks and sleeves from here and they are awesome and so cute! I loved the lay out of the store and they were very friendly when I was there totally gonna go back and buy some more stuff especially from the clearance rack!
Cristal C.
Harlingen , TX
Tiene una variedad de botas las de mujer y niña son hermosas , aquí encontre las que me encantaron , las botas de mujer son divinas diferentes estilos para cada quien
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Cavendars is not really my cup of tea, however they are an amazing store! I used to go here often to buy MissMe's because they are very well priced and as anyone who wears them knows, they are amazing quality. Even if you aren't the country type, this store has something for everyone!
Yulissa
Edinburg, TX
This store is just the best! I am very into country styles & this store always has the best outfits for all occasions! One of my fave
Nina L.
San Antonio, TX
I'm from Texas so OF COURSE this is my favorite place to shop. 5 pairs of boots and still not enough in my opinion. Of course it's pricey, but what do you expect?! You're buying leather and PERFECT, DURABLE quality clothes!